Floatplane Foreign Transaction Fee

For the past few months, I have been getting charged $2.99 for FP and a $0.02 foreign transaction fee. I understand that there is a fee and that it's perfectly normal since money is going over the border to LMG/FPM. This last month though, I was charged a $0.06 fee. Are there some new rates that I am unaware of? I want an explanation as to why the fee would've tripled within a month.

Nothing to do with LMG. Your bank or PayPal are taking fees.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 minute ago, Abdul201588 said:

Nothing to do with LMG. Your bank or PayPal are taking fees.

I realize that its due to my bank/PayPal, but why would the fee suddenly go up so much?

What @Abdul201588 is saying is ask paypal or your back, not ltt forum. We don't know why they would increase fees

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

2 hours ago, CaseyMazur said:

I realize that its due to my bank/PayPal, but why would the fee suddenly go up so much?

You have to ask your bank about that. This is because you are using different currency. Your bank has decided that when you pay at some other currency than local, they take extra fee. You can go around this by selecting to pay with your own currency in PayPal. But I don't know if you would pay more or less. Usually your own bank has best exchange rate.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv