Old keyboard

Just found this keyboard in my dads old basement. Was wondering whether this one is one of those ibm model m's upon which Linus recently made a video.? It has a weird AT/XT Button on the underside. The cable although isnt detachable. But it has lights for scroll and num lock and caps. The entire body is metal and is quiet heavy. Was just wondering am I sitting on $400 without knowing? Or is it some common one. Although the pc from which it came from was during the 90's era. It has that feel which Linus was talking about. Its so old it doesnt have any company logos any more. I remember i used the pc which came with this laptop i used to run win 95 on it and has a 512mb hdd and a black and white monitor  and probably 16mb of ram. Used to play prince of persia 2d and speedcar in it. Lol. 

IMG_20180625_202804_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180625_202844_HDR.jpg

9 minutes ago, Abhishek Roy said:

Just found this keyboard in my dads old basement. Was wondering whether this one is one of those ibm model m's upon which Linus recently made a video.? It has a weird AT/XT Button on the underside. The cable although isnt detachable. But it has lights for scroll and num lock and caps. The entire body is metal and is quiet heavy. Was just wondering am I sitting on $400 without knowing? Or is it some common one. Although the pc from which it came from was during the 90's era. It has that feel which Linus was talking about. Its so old it doesnt have any company logos any more. I remember i used the pc which came with this laptop i used to run win 95 on it and has a 512mb hdd and a black and white monitor  and probably 16mb of ram. Used to play prince of persia 2d and speedcar in it. Lol. 

It is one of the original mechanical keyboard, built in the vein of the famous IBM Model M, but it's a generic clone.

As to value, it's worth what some sucker will pay for it...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Take off a few keycaps so we can see what switches it uses.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

I wish i knew how to take off the keys without breaking the board actually :D