H115i pro / AIO questions

So I got my first AIO in the h115 I pro and I'm having really high temps on my cpu so I have a couple questions some just AIO in general questions and some specific to the h115i pro so first some specs and the problem sorry I'm new to the custom pc world and newer to asking for help on the forums so if i miss any important stuff just let me know ok I have a asus z370e gaming mobo i7 8700k with a crappy overclock at 1.34v 5.0ghz not sure if I'm doing all the things right to be stable on a lower voltage but anyways that's for another question another day i have a corsair 750d airflow case so its a good size case 2 intake on the front of the case and one exhaust in the back of the case the h115i pro is in the top of the case fans mounted below the rad as intakes ok so the problem is I will hit 90c even a little higher sometimes on a cinebench test if i use the eztune wizzard on the mobo a slightly high overclock I think it's like 5.1ghz it will hit temps so high it crash the system now looking at the h115 temps the highest it got was 30.5c while cores are at 80c I have no idea if this is normal or not my idle temps are normally around 25-26c for the h115 and 30-40c normally closer to 30c with jumps up to 40c with little 5%-15% usage as I'm looking at the temps on both corsair cue for the h115 and coretemps so how close should cpu temps and the cooler be how much should my cooler temp increase as the cpu heats up and can anyone who has kinda close to the same setup let me know what temps they are getting and reading other forums I've seen conflicting problems one person will say the back plate is normally loose when screwing in the  stand offs and putting washers to make it tight can make it easy to over tighten the cooler on the cpu and that after tightening the cooler on as long as it's not loose and doesn't wiggle around it's ok and then I have seen the opposite saying if it's not on tight the cooler won't get proper contact causing high temps I'm at a loss here I don't think my temps should be this high maybe I should just go back the the evo 212 cooler any help is grwatly apreciatted 

I'm going to be honest here... no one has replied because you made this post extremely hard to read. It's litterally a 200 word sentence man. Slow down, put in things like periods, commas, etc.

On to your problem, 8700k's run hot. I have one myself and it took delidding it to get slightly better temps. Your AIO is fine, just make sure you installed the backplate correctly so the slot on the inside lets the rivets/bolts/whatever through and the backplate is flush against the back of the socket. If you had to move it around, make sure you re-apply thermal paste by removing the old, cleaning with alcohol and reapply. 90c when running like prime95 is normal if you did not delid. Delidding dropped me 10c total, so it benches at 80c, which is fine. When you are gaming, like pubg, the cpu will get to 50-60c. So, if it's stable for what you do, it's fine. If the heat is bothering you that bad, just clock it down, lower the voltage. The difference between 5ghz and 4.8ghz in gaming is little to none.

This was very hard to understand with that one word sentence here; but here is my setup:

Corsair 750D Airflow Case

H115i AIO

i7-8700K OC to 5.3ghz @ 1.430v

Idle Temps: 28 C

Aida64 CPU Stress: 63 C

Aida64 FPU Stress: 83 C

OCCT Large Package: 61 C

OCCT Small Package: 85 C

Those are my delidded results. Now, I just ran all of this last night after I completed the delid but I was like you and completed a 5.1ghz OC @ 1.395v before completing the delid. Here are my results from that:

Idle Temps: 31 C

Aida64 CPU Stress: 72 C

Aida64 FPU Stress: 95 C

OCCT Large Package: 69 C

OCCT Small Package: 97 C

As the previous user stated, the 8700k runs super hot. That is because there are 6 cores on the die-pack now and intel is cheap. If they would use a better TIM and actually soder the chips like AMD, they would be way cooler and you would probably not even be here asking for help. Check your back plate, and if your using the stock TIM from Corsair, replace it with something else. AS5, Thermal Grizzly, and a few others have better ratings for transfer of heat. Check that the pump is actually seated correctly on the chip also. If you can move the pump around when it supposed to be secured on the CPU, then the locking screws are loose or the back plate is loose and not in the correct position.