What Laptops do you guys use?

On 6/20/2018 at 4:55 PM, Derpy360 said:

A list of things would be nice, budget or not. As long as they have long battery life.

Edit: I already have a pc so I don't need too much power such as gaming and video editing.

Dell XPS 9370, got it at Costco w/ the 4K.  If had bought it through Dell I would have gone with the FHD with the much better batter life.  Overall a great small computer.  

SFF Time N-ATX V2 - Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WIFI - AMD Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 4090 - LG C2 OLED 42" 

3 hours ago, SeraphicWings said:

Macbook Pro 13 inch Non-Touchbar 2017 with 256GB and 7th Gen Core i5

While the spec is almost bottom-tier in 2018, it does the job well and MacOS is worth it

Two things I found dissatisfied with is the aluminium body, it's very vulnerable to scratches and cracks despite my hardest effort trying to handle it carefully. And the keyboard, very uncomfortable to use shortcuts and the design flaw of the butterfly switch, which, I guess a lot of people have already known.

I had a 2017 MBP 13" Non TB as well but with an i7, 16GB, and 128GB SSD and let me tell you the extra RAM and processor weren't worth it performance wise since really the Non TB MBP really is the true MBA successor.  But before I destroyed mine with a can of soda falling on to it I did notice paint chipping from the ports and my keyboard keys were always getting stuck.    

SFF Time N-ATX V2 - Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WIFI - AMD Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 4090 - LG C2 OLED 42" 

AORUS X7 DT v7 is my personal laptop for gaming and photo editing.

8/10 would recommend.

Recommend because it's a powerhouse with a GTX1070. Has Thunderbolt. Great upgradability.

Won't recommend because my "T" key works 50% of the time and I noticed it a half a year of having it because I was using a mechanical keyboard since Day 1. Also, fans are loud.