Help On Case Cooling

Faded_lmb

So I have the H700i case and I have my x52 kraken mounted up top a 140mm fan in the back pulling in air and three fans in the front as exahust but that is causing my gpu to get hot while gaming on some games what do you suggest for fans setup I have the stock fans that came with it but replaced them for the hue fans 

915D7F83-9C8D-46E0-AF64-E236145BBE37.jpeg

front: 3x intake

fans on the radiator as exhaust

fan in the back also as exhaust

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

Hot? Can you give actual temps? Usually when people say hot, its actually normal temps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

when im playing ow it'll get to about 81c which then my cam software give's me a warning saying it's really hot 

2 hours ago, Faded_lmb said:

it sometimes peaks at 81 c

That's a bit high but still normal. If you swapped the top to exhaust and front to intake, temps would improve. 

Make sure to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.