Motherboard - MSI ATX Z370 A PRO

Processor - Intel i7 8700K

RAM - 2666 MHz 2×8GB DDR4

Cabinet - NZXT H440

CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i V2 Liquid Cooler

Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD

SSD - Planing on buying later

GPU - Nvidea GTX 1070 Ti

Can you please suggest me a good PSU for my build. I have already ordered Motherboard and Processor. Please give me a link of a good PSU suitable for this build.

10 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

will you be overclocking?

Yes ofcourse

5 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/jWFXsY/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-850w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-850fx

This will allow for OC and possibly SLI. Its a good PSU.

If arent running SLI you can grab the 650/750 watt version of the same PSU

Can I use corsair 650W power supply. Please suggest me a product from amazon.in. I want to be sure that PSU has nothing to do with motherboard and case compatability

7 minutes ago, Hiro Hamada said:

Can I use corsair 650W power supply. Please suggest me a product from amazon.in. I want to be sure that PSU has nothing to do with motherboard and case compatability

Almost every PSU is a regular ATX one if not specifically mentioned to be a different one

Here is a seasonic PSU i found on amazon.in 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MZ6QQ05/?tag=pcp03-21

35 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Almost every PSU is a regular ATX one if not specifically mentioned to be a different one

Here is a seasonic PSU i found on amazon.in 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MZ6QQ05/?tag=pcp03-21

You guys are totally recommeding seasonic PSU. Well okay but is there any problem with corsair?

3 minutes ago, Hiro Hamada said:

You guys are totally recommeding seasonic PSU. Well okay but is there any problem with corsair?

No, not really. It just that the newer seasonic PSUs are offering very high quality PSUs at a good pricepoint.

A good 450w like a Whisper M/Straight Power 11/Formula would be plenty enough for that build (turns out nVidia is damn efficient with their GPUs), 550w works if you want the headroom (You could run SLI 1070Tis w/ an 8700K on 550w if you so desired, though it's not a great idea). If those options aren't available then the Corsair RMx/RMi are also good options.

Just some bapo nerd from 'Straya

PCs:

Main: i7 7700K (5GHz 1.4V) | ASUS GTX 1080 TURBO | 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz (3200MHz CL14 1.365V) | ASUS PRIME Z270-AR | Thermaltake SMART 750P | Coolermaster Seidon 240P | Acer Predator X34 (34" 1440p144Hz GSync IPS)

Secondary: i5 3570K | Intel HD4000 (RIP Sapphire HD 6850) | 2x2GB + 1x4GB Kingston 1600MHz | ASUS P8Z68-V LX | Corsair CX650 | Coolermaster Hyper D92 | Sony Bravia VPL-VW80 (108" 1080p60Hz projector)

Laptop: i7 7700HQ | GTX 1060 6GB MXM | 2x16GB SODIMM | OEM Acer Motherboard | 17.3" Screen (1080p60Hz IPS)

iMac: Core 2 Duo T7400 | ATI Radeon X1600 | 2x1GB 667MHz DDR2 | 20" Screen

7 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/jWFXsY/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-850w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-850fx

This will allow for OC and possibly SLI. Its a good PSU.

If arent running SLI you can grab the 650/750 watt version of the same PSU

If he isn't running SLI then he'd be fine on a 550W PSU really. Systems these days don't use that much power. Without OC that system will use less than 300W.

7 hours ago, Hiro Hamada said:

My Build as follows

Motherboard - MSI ATX Z370 A PRO

Processor - Intel i7 8700K

RAM - 2666 MHz 2×8GB DDR4

Cabinet - NZXT H440

CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i V2 Liquid Cooler

Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD

SSD - Planing on buying later

GPU - Nvidea GTX 1070 Ti

Can you please suggest me a good PSU for my build. I have already ordered Motherboard and Processor. Please give me a link of a good PSU suitable for this build.

A Seasonic 550W Focus Plus Gold would do nicely and should give you financial breathing room for an SSD.

I'd HIGHLY recommend getting the SSD now and the HDD later. Getting the SSD later means you either have to go through a cloning hassle or a reinstalling Windows nightmare where you have to offload your important files to flash drives and cloud storage and all sorts of stuff that wouldn't be an issue if you just installed Windows on an SSD now, got a couple games on the SSD with your new install, then got a 1 TB drive you could just slot right in later. Much, much easier to add a HDD down the road then add an SSD as a C drive later.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||