Non-existent local disk is full?

Windows keeps telling me local disk E is almost full.  I can see it in file explorer and it says 44 MB free of 449 MB but there are no files in it when I open it.  The kicker, I never installed a drive E.  I have 2 ssd's and a hard drive none of them are E.

It pops up multiple times a day please help

20 minutes ago, Duchess said:

Windows keeps telling me local disk E is almost full.  I can see it in file explorer and it says 44 MB free of 449 MB but there are no files in it when I open it.  The kicker, I never installed a drive E.  I have 2 ssd's and a hard drive none of them are E.

It pops up multiple times a day please help

What letters are assigned to the drivers? check in the format tool to see if a drive has been partitioned and if disk E is a volume not a disk. 

Yours faithfully

1 minute ago, Lord Nicoll said:

What letters are assigned to the drivers? check in the format tool to see if a drive has been partitioned and if disk E is a volume not a disk. 

C, D, and F

1 minute ago, Duchess said:

C, D, and F

Why did you skip E? I think E might be a system partition or something, one of the drives must be split into smaller volumes, might be a cache for the system or something, go to details and click in details to view hidden files. 

Yours faithfully

1 hour ago, Lord Nicoll said:

Why did you skip E? I think E might be a system partition or something, one of the drives must be split into smaller volumes, might be a cache for the system or something, go to details and click in details to view hidden files. 

I cant remember where the drive setup menu is?  I thought it was in control panel.  I also dont have a details option:(