CANT START ANY GAME

ulises hack

So i downloaded mw1 remastered recently and after i tried to fix a problem in the game i couldnt start any of my computer games. This shows up in some of them, and other wont even launch at all. I need help please

5b1995bf474fe_Capturadepantalla(3).thumb.png.6de1541a91a7f6f0dc83622da0232a24.png

8 minutes ago, ulises hack said:

after i tried to fix a problem

And what problem was that?

What are the specs of your system?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, itisme911 said:

Well have you updated windows and drivers?

I did, i updated the drivers several times

Check for windows updates and you could* try reinstalling old drivers.

2 minutes ago, ulises hack said:

the specs: 

So it's a laptop....

Is it running dual (aka switchable) GFX? an intel one and an nVidia one? If so, are you certain you are running the nVidia one for gaming?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

So it's a laptop....

Is it running dual (aka switchable) GFX? an intel one and an nVidia one? If so, are you certain you are running the nVidia one for gaming?

indeed, im running a Nvidia gtx 1050 for gaming, idk if the problem has to do with directx

1 minute ago, ulises hack said:

indeed, im running a Nvidia gtx 1050 for gaming, idk if the problem has to do with directx

Ok, so do this:

Re-install DirectX, and then run something benchmark GFX intensive, to ensure the laptop is using the GFX card (nVidia)

If it is, then the issue is with the game.

If it's not, then the issue is with how the laptop switches GFX cards, and is likely using the wrong one (Intel)

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Ok, so do this:

Re-install DirectX, and then run something benchmark GFX intensive, to ensure the laptop is using the GFX card (nVidia)

If it is, then the issue is with the game.

If it's not, then the issue is with how the laptop switches GFX cards, and is likely using the wrong one (Intel)

and if its using the wrong card how can i solve that?

3 minutes ago, ulises hack said:

and if its using the wrong card how can i solve that?

That's an Acer support call. I'm not familiar with how the GFX card is switched on that laptop. Typically it's a software program that switches it over...

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

That's an Acer support call. I'm not familiar with how the GFX card is switched on that laptop. Typically it's a software program that switches it over...

alright, thank you