Cannot See Other PC's on my Network any more

ryguy015

We have a computer at work that everyone uses for cloud storage and they access it through a shared folder on their individual computers. I recently started working here, and i am using my personal laptop for the time being. I found that the shared folder is just a shortcut of the address that you can get if you access the pc via file explorer/Network tab. I never created a shortcut on my desktop, and now i can only see a few PC's on the Network. A fraction of what i was able to see. Not only that but I cant see or seem to find the "server". I have Network discovery set to on, File and Printer Sharing is set to on. The WiFi Network is set to Private. The Guest or Public Discovery are set to on. I have tried resetting the Network Adapter. Ive been googling like crazy and cant seem to find the solution.

likely have to join the domain.  There was direct pathing on the shortcut

Sorry maybe i didnt clarify. I used to have access and was able to see the Computer. Now i cant find that PC or Countless others on the Network. Only a handfull shows up. I talked with the guy who runs the PC and he said nothing on the Router or the PC was changed.

Have you updated to Windows 1803? I did and I have this very issue on my home network. I don't see any network pc's in Windows anymore. Except on one laptop still running 1709

yes im on 1803 update, thing is there is another laptop that i knew had access. and i used that just fine. figured it was some update bs, but i updated that laptop to 1803 and so far it still works.