Corsair k55 or Logitech g413

im new to pc gaming and want to upgrade my keyboard, also interested in a new mouse if you got any good suggestions. 

how much do you have for a keyboard and mouse (in total)?

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

2 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

how much do you have for a keyboard and mouse (in total)?

i have at very most £100 :) 

3 minutes ago, RileycCummings said:

i have at very most £100 :) 

i would go for Logitech G413 and Logitech G402 keyboard and mouse

But the Romer-G switches are gonna feel quite different from cherry mx red's

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

1 minute ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

i would go for Logitech G413 and Logitech G402 keyboard and mouse

But the Romer-G switches are gonna feel quite different from cherry mx red's

I've never tried cherry mx red, is it worth giving them a try, over getting this keyboard

1 hour ago, RileycCummings said:

I've never tried cherry mx red, is it worth giving them a try, over getting this keyboard

Well if you like clicky nature of pressing down a key then MX reds are gonna suit you just fine, but if you like silent nature and some say mushy nature (well to those guys who are used to bottom out) then Romer-G is the switch to go

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Before I got a keyboard with mx reds, I really liked the idea of romer g switches along with mx browns. I really loved the romer g when I was transitioning from a membrane keyboard due it its similarities. They do feel like very high quality membrane switches but with the benefits of a mechanical switch. Once I got used to mx reds I was pretty much unable to enjoy anything other than mx speeds because the other mechanical switches feel slow to me. Razer has their "mecha-membrane" switches in the razer ornata and if you can give that a try, it feels fantastic for any keyboard. It's membrane but the keystrokes are fantastically clicky and sharp. If you're at all able to I recommend trying out the keyboard and mouse feel in store before buying them. But if you want something that feels like rubber dome then anything with romer g switches in it is fantastic. If you really like rubber dome then you could go with like corsair k55 which has rubber domes. Mechanical switches are something that you'll have to get used to and you should try all of them before coming to a decision. If you decide to go mechanical, hyperx and coolermaster are excellent budget options and corsair will give you excellent customization and just special features. Also for the mouse the g403/602/603/703 is a great option for feel and sensor, the corsair m65 pro rgb is fantastic when it's on sale, and the hyperx pulsfire is pretty good too.