LG TV flickering

komar

Hi all. From 4-5 years I'm using LG  32LN536B for both TV and PC monitor. Ain't nothing special but it's enough for me and my o so weak and now old GTX 960 2 GB.

What has been happening lately is just some part of the screen starts to flicker and change it's brightness (while I'm typing this the right part is doing it from time to time). This TV had repair done to the backlight since some diodes burned and there were no new strips, so the guys just soldered some new ones.

I noticed the problem happening the last few months but also I moved it to my dorm room, where the power is really shitty (when I turn on the lights the TV turns off for a second).

Is the TV going to die or I just the electrical network is too crap here?

you turned off the adaptive brightness (its somewhere in the display menus) right? it reduces the brightness when you are displaying darker image and increases brightness as image changes.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

you turned off the adaptive brightness (its somewhere in the display menus) right? it reduces the brightness when you are displaying darker image and increases brightness as image changes.

I just found something called Dynamic image regulation or something like this (the menu ain't in English). It is also in Eco mode for the brightness.

Thanks for the advice mate - hope it will work