My mouse feels weird!

Sygress

So i bought the Zowie EC2-A Mouse and at first it was weird but after a while i got used to it. And it feelt amazing! but after some days it feelt horrible wrong! so i just thought it was the mouse that got broken.. so i ordered the mouse G502 Logitech and i started to play with it and it feelt weird also... and after that i bought a razer elite deathadder and that also was not good because it was also a little broken when i got it but it feelt also wrong with that mouse... So i don't know what the problem is ... should i reset my pc? and test again??

Help anyone?

*SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH*

What 'feels broken?' If it's just the feel of the mouse you aren't used to, just use it for a few months and you will get used to it.  If it looks choppy on the screen, make sure the desk is clean and try to use a mousepad, you can find them pretty cheap.

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

It feels choppy.. Should i get a diffrent mousepad? My currently mousepad is (QCK XXL)

When you say it feels choppy is this all the time or only when you're playing games?

I think it's unlikely to be the mouse pad but it doesn't hurt to try a different mouse pad if you have one. 

Edit: Also if you have another computer/laptop try using the mice on it to see if you get the same choppy feeling

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

Windows 10?

If so, turn enhanced pointer precision off and make sure that pointer speed has no multiplier.

Windows 10 loves screwing around with mouse settings and makes the pointer move slower then it should.

If the problem persists in different computers, different operating systems, and different mice (you got 3 mice??), then the only constant would be... You.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

I have enchanced pointer precision off.