Files Suddenly disappearing

mohyakoub

Hi,

I am a video editor and today I was working on a project on adobe premiere. After exporting and sending it to my boss I left my laptop and went to take a nap.

The laptop was on sleep mode and when i turned it on again the hard disk was ejected and it was not working on mac till i put it in a windows laptop to realize the project file i was working on gone suddenly.

I tried to fix it using windows error tool so it works again on mac but still the files are missing

any idea how to fix it please as the project has some stuff and still working on it.

Purchase an undelete program pronto as it seems like your drive might be failing.

the problem is even the files recovery programs cant detect the file that has been missing

On 04/06/2018 at 12:30 AM, mohyakoub said:

Hi,

I am a video editor and today I was working on a project on adobe premiere. After exporting and sending it to my boss I left my laptop and went to take a nap.

The laptop was on sleep mode and when i turned it on again the hard disk was ejected and it was not working on mac till i put it in a windows laptop to realize the project file i was working on gone suddenly.

I tried to fix it using windows error tool so it works again on mac but still the files are missing

any idea how to fix it please as the project has some stuff and still working on it.

Since people tend to overlook simple things at times but you want to make sure that you haven't saved it elsewhere since the drive could have been ejected before you got off your laptop. Make sure to search through your laptop to see if you can find it before you buy any recovery software.