BF3 problem

ManOfDisguise

so digged up bf3 n installed it(which solves my no games, give me csgo begging :P) but i have a problem: i can only choose between the graphical presets(low,medium,high ,ultra) and cant change the settings through advanced because i want a mixture of ultra-high-medium but yea for some reason its all grayed out and i can only change between the presets. 

am running on win 8.1 64, gtx 770, 8350, 8gb ram

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Change your graphics quality to "custom" and you can change whatever you want in the options.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

but you can easily ultra bf3 with good fps with the gtx 770, why bothering changing the settings?, im wondering.

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

but you can easily ultra bf3 with good fps with the gtx 770, why bothering changing the settings?, im wondering.

There's thing where shadows and glare get annoying on higher detail.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv