Help with GTA SA

skljom

Hello guys, I just wanted to install GTA SA and on autorun and setup.exe it says it is not win32 application. I used to play it before but now I can't even install it. My pc is clean with clean registry. Using win7 x64 up to date.

Hoe Hoe Hoe and a bottle of RAM © Gankplank

maybe DVD is broken... try downloading a ISO

it is in ISO format, digital downloaded, doesn't work with run as admin, doesn't run as win xp sp3. GODDAMN IT !

As long as you got a serviced, legit key. ----

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

As long as you got a serviced, legit key. ----

I don't understand

Ha. Runs smoothly without compatibility mode...

My bad friend, it doesn't work in compactibility mode at all, I was typing fast and talking on teamspeak. SORRY

did you get it from amazon? i got mine there and it installed fine, it just skips frames everyfew seconds making it unplayable .-.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

did you get it from amazon? i got mine there and it installed fine, it just skips frames everyfew seconds making it unplayable .-.

no but I can't even install it, stupid "not wind32 application" error message.

I don't understand

If it is legit, which I assume yours is? Than at least you have the (useless?) support of the manufacture or company behind it, even if it is useless. Gotta go.....

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

maybe DVD is broken... try downloading a ISO

OS isn't the reason, I can tell. I run GTA SA for SAMP in W7 64-bit...

dude my name is floris_LED ... what servers you usually play on 

also to add to the thread ... yeah it should not be the os .. i run on windows 8 64 bit no problems whatsoever 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))