Multi-seat for gaming purpose

So, i had an PC with this spec:

I7-6700K
GTX 1080 Pascal 12 GB
Ram 8GB Avexir
Z170X-Gaming 7 Motherboard
Hydro 650W Gold Edition

I want to multi -seat my PC, so when my friend sleepover we can play game together. Game we will play: PUBG, CSGO, R6S, maybe even destiny 2....

any tips or trick i should know? i planned to buy a GTX 1060 to pair with the setup, expand the ram to 16gb and also buy 2 HDD for both of the "PC" i will setup with my tower. I know people often said just buy an mid range one but the scenario is only when my friend come to sleep over, and also by multi seat, i can run my pc often without have to turn the other one so it will not get dusty and wet inside (tropical country problem)

And also i don't know if my cpu can handle or i should update to a multi-cpu motherboard and buy another cpu? i really need some good tips and maybe tutorial and guidance. I'm on budget so i can't afford to buy the item and then abandon the project. BTW without my project, i will have to play with my shitty 950m laptop which get overheat as fast as my stove. Please help

Get a Ryzen with 8 cores and 24-32GB of RAM so you can do some Unraid trickery and have 2 separate quadcore PC's. if you want decent frames at 1080p, get 2 1060s or 1070s and a third cheap card like a GT710/720 for Unraid.

Here's a quick build I whipped up, but of course that's wayyyy too expensive.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZgYfyX

Me when
me when I'm driving
whataburger???

There are no multi-CPU consumer motherboards.

This isn't 2006.

You only use one CPU.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, ZingDuong said:

but can i still multi seat?

If you use unraid or the game supports split screen/multiseat.

Me when
me when I'm driving
whataburger???

but i mean we multi seat and make two different profile, then use 2 different account and play together