Phanteks DOA customer service?

I have a bunch of LED products from Phanteks in my build, namely their Halos fan frames.

I both have the Lux RGB, the Digital RGB and the Lux Digital RGB.

One of my Digital RGB non-lux Halos frames is faulty, it mainly gets stuck on one color, most often green, and when ever it decided to change, then a few of leds are always the wrong color, almost like a pixel defect on monitors.

I tried contacting the store i bought it in, but as i live in denmark and the store is in netherlands thats a little uphill due to cost of shipping almost being higher than the frame itself.

Then i tried contacting Phantecs directly, they agreed the frame is faulty after seing pictures, but send me back to the store to get it swapped under DOA policy.

They told me they only have spareparts for some of their cases and usually include them im the box, so something as simple as a fan frame they can not help with.

What would you do in a situation like this?

I kind of already fixed the issue, by buying a new frame that functions perfectly, its just annoying having this faulty one laying here....

DSC_1049.JPG

DSC02736.JPG

My Gaming PC: 27833

By the way, i know the category is a little funny, but i think the best home for a thread like this is exotic cooling ;)

...as it is these days there could easily be a sub category for everything LED

Doh... Right after posting this i hear back from the store, they want a formal rma claim and will see what to do after they look through it. Well thats a step in the right direction i think :thumbs up: