Please help with fluid choice

So I'm still in the process of building this system and just waiting on some fittings to show up. The next time I drain it and put everything back together I'm hoping to be done with it so I need to decide on a coolant. I'm leaning towards just running clear water with additive, but wanted to see what you guys might suggest. My only main thing is I want something that is 100% proven not to stain. With that in mind, please let me know what you think. Color, brand and what ever else you might suggest. Thanks!

almostdone.jpg

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+

37 minutes ago, Santo22 said:

So I'm still in the process of building this system and just waiting on some fittings to show up. The next time I drain it and put everything back together I'm hoping to be done with it so I need to decide on a coolant. I'm leaning towards just running clear water with additive, but wanted to see what you guys might suggest. My only main thing is I want something that is 100% proven not to stain. With that in mind, please let me know what you think. Color, brand and what ever else you might suggest. Thanks!

For the least amount of potential for staining or needed upkeep a clear premix like EKWB Cryofuel or Mayhems X1 would be a good option. If you want color fluids all colors will have some minor staining or require cleaning overtime. 

47 minutes ago, W-L said:

For the least amount of potential for staining or needed upkeep a clear premix like EKWB Cryofuel or Mayhems X1 would be a good option. If you want color fluids all colors will have some minor staining or require cleaning overtime. 

Thank you for the input. I think I might go with the Mayhem X1. I could always add some dye later I guess if I decided it needed some color. 

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+

13 hours ago, Santo22 said:

Thank you for the input. I think I might go with the Mayhem X1. I could always add some dye later I guess if I decided it needed some color. 

Definitely. I'm using Mayhems X1 for about 1,5 years now including their clear and UV dyes. I haven't seen any mayor staining in my loop. I usually replace the fluid every 3 to 6 months though because I like to change colors often. 

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B