RAM- 16 GB of Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1866, timings 9-10-9-27

PSU- Corsair HX1000i

GPU- XFX Radeon R9-390 Black Edition x2 in Crossfire mode

Storage:

Boot Drive- Samsung 850 Pro 128 GB SSD

Game Drive - Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD

Everything else and older games - WD Black 1TB

It is running 64 bit windows 10.

I also have a Sound Blaster Z card as I was not happy with the on board sound, do not know if that is relevant.

I have not overclocked anything that is currently running on the board, I once got a set of 32 gb RAM, but the set that I bought required me to change the voltage on to my RAM from I think it was 1.2 to 1.35 to get the RAM to work at all.  I have since gone back to my 16 gb configuration with stock voltages as the 32gb of RAM really wasn't doing anything for me, and did not have any issues immediately from that.  I cannot see any obvious bulging caps on the MOBO unless it is really subtle and I just can't see it.

Onto the issues, I am running x3 1080p monitors, I run games mostly single monitors in games though as I generally got better performance running a single monitor than running in eyefinity (obviously) so one monitor for games, the other two for diagnostic things to keep track of temps and such, and voip to chat with guildies, maybe a website or two. 

The issues I was having are general performance degradation in games, as a specific example, when I first built the PC, running Dragon Age Inquisition, I was getting 120+fps (according to FRAPS) with everything set to max settings, however now it has issues (at 1080p) maintaining 60 fps, and this is just the most extreme example, I have notice drops in performance on all of my games.  Besides this issue, I also get screen flashing, rare artifacting, shadows appear as staircases (way bigger than I would expect for it to just be poor anti aliasing) My system will also hard freeze, can't do anything, everything will just stop, and I have to do a hard reset on the Tower.  I have disabled crossfire, swapped PCI slots, tried either card individually, and gotten similar results on all of my testing.

I have checked and updated all of my drivers, I actually RMAed my GPU's, XFX subjected both cards to 12 hours of torture, and another 4 at 4k torture, and they "found no errors" (they are in the process of sending me two new GPUs anyways, props to XFX), I ran memtest86 and it found no errors with my RAM, everything says everything is working fine... but it isn't.  I cannot rerun the performance issues until I get the new cards, but the other symptoms are still present, especially the hard freezing. 

The one common software issue that everything might have, along with other weird things, First, sometimes when I boot my computer up, I will the the sound notification that a device was plugged in or unplugged... even though I haven't plugged in or removed anything.  Second, also on bootup, it will state that "Directx 9 did not boot." or something to that effect, also relating to Directx, I have been playing Final Fantasy XIV and it crashes quite frequently stating fatal error with Directx 11, (this might be an issue with the game itself as I see many posts on that games forums about the same issue, but seeing I have weird things going on with Directx I thought it worth mentioning anyways.)

Sorry for the longish post, Any ideas/tips anyone could provide to help me figure out what the heck is going on with my computer, would be greatly appreciated.