Games randomly crashing, PLEASE HELP!

Hello! I've been having problems with my laptop and have no where else to turn to.

So, I'm running Windows 10 Home edition, the computer is an HP Envy Sleekbook from 2011, 8GB ram, the laptop can handle for example GTA 5 at like 15-20FPS with everything on low, 20 being if I'm lucky. That should explain my specs, but that's not my issue here. My laptop has been acting funny... whenever I play a game, it will crash after a certain amount of time, no matter what the game is. I've looked through every possible forum I could find, nothing helped me. My computer is up to date, nothing is outdated. I give my laptop a restart every night before I go to bed, to clear its R.A.M. Anyways, like I said, no matter WHAT game it is, it will crash after so much time has passed. It will not give me any  in game error, only freeze the game, and then windows will tell me there's an error and give me the usual option to close it or troubleshoot. I did notice, however, that Windows Shell Experience host and Cortana, are being suspended when not in use. Maybe that has something to do with it? I did manage to find this error piece in event viewer. I used GTA 5 as an example because the other game I played is too much of a headache to dig in the error logs for, meaning I played it like.... Tuesday. I also have a picture of Windows Shell Experience host being suspended... or what I think is it being suspended.

Thank you very much for your time! I know listening to my slow self can be a pain..
If this isn't the appropriate topic, please let me know! I couldn't find any topic related to help, or at least for me.

error.PNG

faulting program.PNG

specs2.PNG

specs1.PNG