Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 added to Blizzard Battle.net

What do you guys think about Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 being added to Blizzard Battle.net? And what is positive and negative about this?

What I think is positive:

- Pay using Blizzard Balance

- No additional Activision launcher needed
- Cross-Game Chat (You will be able to whisper friends from inside WoW/Heroes Of The Storm, Hearthstone, ... and talk to your Call Of Duty friends that way! That's actually very nice!)

What I find negative about it:
- When the announcement was made, WoW gold prices for a WoW token is higher (you can use these token(s) to convert ingame gold to €15 Blizzard Balance for each token)
- When the game appeared in Blizzard Battle.net I personally found it a bit odd/weird, Since it is a game not being developed by Blizzard.
- No option yet to filter publishers in Blizzard Battle.net, I'd like an option to hide activision games or just any game in general. (for example; hiding games I didn't buy yet or not play much.)
- Instead of Steam, They'll publish it only on Blizzard Battle.net (I understand why, But I do not know if this is a good idea... A few days ago the login servers were already flooded/full, 1 hour wait time to log in...)

I'd like some input from you guys, Is this a good idea or a bad idea from Activision-Blizzard?

Btw, I don't hate Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4, I just think it is a odd decision of them for releasing it on Blizzard Battle.net instead of Steam.

2018-05-20_01-08-19.png

What's odd about Activision Blizzard releasing a game on their game launcher? They're going to make more money since they avoiding having to give a portion of the sale to steam. 

Reading people whining about it on the wow forums has been quite amusing. Who knew an icon on a launcher you look at for a few seconds before clicking play could upset so many. 

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

9 hours ago, noobadin said:

What's odd about Activision Blizzard releasing a game on their game launcher? They're going to make more money since they avoiding having to give a portion of the sale to steam. 

Reading people whining about it on the wow forums has been quite amusing. Who knew an icon on a launcher you look at for a few seconds before clicking play could upset so many. 

Yeah, I understand they are making more money this way and that will be a good income for them for the game & other Activision Blizzard games, I think I mostly hated it because when they announced it I had a bad experience with their battle.net servers (basicly, the login servers crashed...)

And I'm starting to like the idea of cross-game chat, That's just way better than using Steam chat that I never use anymore. (because of Discord being a better alternative.) But for text-chat it is good that it will be working inbetween games from Activision & Blizzard.