Strange mouse issues

Jordan S

Uhh yea hi, 

Windows 10 64x auto updated around the 14-15th which started this issue.

When I turn my PC on or connect my mouse it instantly makes the disconnect sound and only occasionally flickers itself on then off again. 

I have turned off USB power saving settings under the device manager USB hubs and power profile USB settings which hasn't seemed to help. 

I've also tried a clean install of windows

There was another update overnight I believe which has taken this problem to the next level, prior the mouse might have been usable here and there in short bursts but today there's no chance of moving it at all so I can't search of install any potential chipset/bios updates... 

Surprised this issue isn't plastered across the internet the past few days since its happening to my housemate as well... Halp 

Forgot to add mouse is Rgb and it stays fully lit with its profile running 

Have you tried other mice? Preferably an older one that has no bindable keys, lights, or software needed?

It could be a driver issue of some sort. - that's all I could think of. When I was doing a fresh installation of windows, nearly all mice/keyboards I tried failed to work due to a lack of drivers (They'd work for a couple seconds, then disconnect). It seems like you're having a similar issue.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Managed to install team viewer on my phone and PC without a mouse to install drivers, fixed issue for the rest of day but after shutting PC down overnight issue is prevalent again now

Issue persists after every possible test

Contacting tt support to see if they have a magic fix it I need to buy a new mouse again so soon. 

Lesson learnt, never buy peripherals from an unknown brand, expensive flashy shit made to break