Issue with AiO cooling and fans rotation speed

Hello !

I have a problem with my AiO and its fans about rotation speed for a couple of weeks. Let me explain, when I boot my computer on the morning everything works well and after few hours, on evening, I noticed that the fans from my AiO stucks at the same rotation speed. Basically they are at around 900RPM no matter if the CPU is full charge or not and temperature high or low. If my CPU is at 100% they should go for a least 2100 RPM.
Actually, I need to reboot my computer to fix this issue.
CPU is Ryzen 2700X.
MB: Asus Strix X470 Gaming F with last bios (4011).
AIO, Cooler Master Nepton 240 M

I also tried to plug the AiO cable on different pins but no changes.

How can I fix this ?

@RollinLower  All fans are controlled with asus BIOS. I tried different profils 'silent', 'standard' but unfortunatly, no changes.

7 minutes ago, Crowzer said:

All fans are controlled with asus BIOS. I tried different profils 'silent', 'standard' but unfortunatly, no changes.

You need to quote @RollinLower for him to respond :).

it's time

12 minutes ago, Crowzer said:

All fans are controlled with asus BIOS. I tried different profils 'silent', 'standard' but unfortunatly, no changes.

i would suggest you try using SpeedFan. it gives a lot more control than the motherboard's BIOS usually.

also, if you don;t mind losing your overclock settings and stuff maybe you could try resetting CMOS?

@RollinLower  My Ryzen 2700X is not overclocked. The BIOS is already at default settings.

I will try SpeedFan but it's old no ? And I don't know if it works with Ryzen 2700X and X470.

Edit: Well actually, SpeedFan won't work.

@RollinLower

There are no fans to tweak and no CPU temperatures. Or maybe I did something wrong. Also blank is voltages, speed tabs.

And now, I rebooted my computer and fans are working perfectly.

464554.jpg

2 minutes ago, Crowzer said:

There are no fans to tweak and no CPU temperatures. Or maybe I did something wrong. Also blank is voltages, speed tabs.

well damn, i've never seen that happen before. also weird that it did actually read some temp sensors, but not at all all of them.

still gonna recommend a CMOS reset if you don't have any settings to lose anyway. you never know, sometimes it just works wonders.

Well I did a clear CMOS and also I put the AIO fans set up to AUTO. The AIO cable have 3 pins so it works in DC mode right and not in PWM right ?

Maybe that why I had some issue. However, so far so good and no issue.