*URGENT* CPU Ugrade HELP

PC SPECS
(old)I5 7500 (new)i7 7700k
B8 Gaming Motherboard
Ballistix 8g ram
GTX 1060 3gb
Hello everyone,my name is Brian and I'm a gaming YouTuber. I just upgraded my cpu last week from the i5 7500 to the i7 7700k. I was able to GTA V and other games with know problems in the past. The reason I upgraded was because I wanted to play Far Cry 5. For some odd reason my cpu would have ran up to 100% by just opening the game. In the past I was able to play games such as Minecraft with the bare minimum of 100 and peaking at about 500 fps. So, I ordered a brand new i7 7700k cpu from NewEgg and installed it. After installing it, I checked for any updates on my pc, there was none so I started up Far Cry 5 and it was very playable. I even maxed the settings out and my cpu did not boost over 25%.After a few minutes the issues came running in. I have high RAM usage (which I've never seen before upgrading) and fps on minecraft was like 16fps.I went on the gigabyte website and download the latest bios for my motherboard which is the F8d. I Installed it using the the app center and the @Bios from Gigabyte. My PC is slow and it stutters sometimes. So I reset my pc deleting everything from the C drive and Minecraft improved it goes up to 100 fps the declines to 20fps. I also downgraded the bios to the f7 bios and still no fix. I am literally out of ideas. My PC was awesome before upgrade. I was able to tdo all of my daily task. I could have streamed and even have Photoshop open without issues. I have not been able to do anything on YouTube since then. If you guys need more information let me know. I really need this fixed.

Firstly, welcome to the forum. If you've reset all parts of your pc can you check temps for us please?

it's time

Did you reset the BIOS?

I've heard reports of some PCs having problems after a CPU swap without a reset BIOS.

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling Windows.

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I didn't reset bios. Would you mind telling me the proper way of doing this?

3 minutes ago, GazaPlays said:

I didn't reset bios. Would you mind telling me the proper way of doing this?

You have to reset the CMOS, usually done by removing the battery on your motherboard for 30 seconds.

You need your PC powered off and the PSU unplugged or turned off.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Ok, I will do that right now.Also if that fixes the issue should I upgrade the bios back to f8d?

I reset the BIOS and its still the same.

I would move to a full OS reinstall. It’s not uncommon to run into chipset driver issues after swapping to a different motherboard or CPU that is not identical to the hardware that you installed on.