PC beeping non stop then doing 3 long beeps and no post, when I shut it down it boots by itself

So I have a computer about 3-4 years old that was my gaming PC before I got my new one, I gave it to my parents just so they have a general stuff computer and today it just randomly started beeping 2 much for me 2 count and then doing 3 long beeps and just keep working but not posting, I looked up on similar problems on the internet and people said it's probably the ram so I replaced it with an identical specs ram stick and tried booting it and still doing the same thing, when I press the power button for like 4 second to hard shut it it just boots up again 

The mobo is a gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2V
The ram specs are ddr3 1600 MHz which is identical to the one I had in it before it started doing this

Could be the ram slots on the MOBO itself, have you tried alternating one at a time with the sticks being plugged in? Just to see if one of your RAM slots isn't working

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Just now, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Could be the ram slots on the MOBO itself, have you tried alternating one at a time with the sticks being plugged in? Just to see if one of your RAM slots isn't working

i have tried both and it did the same thing, i don't think its a ram problem because every time i hard press the power button and shut the system down the system boots by itself after 4 seconds

4 minutes ago, Crack_EN said:

i have tried both and it did the same thing, i don't think its a ram problem because every time i hard press the power button and shut the system down the system boots by itself after 4 seconds

How's the TIM on your CPU? CPU might be overheating

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

3 minutes ago, CreativeGuy2013 said:

So, can you get into the BIOS? No right?

No i cant

that is maybe the problem? 3-4 years is time to re apply it again?

1 minute ago, Crack_EN said:

that is maybe the problem? 3-4 years is time to re apply it again?

Definitely doesn't hurt, try re-seating the CMOS battery as well. 

Just now, Crack_EN said:

No i cant

Have you tried clearing your CMOS? If not: connect the two pins on the CMOS header (with something metallic like a knife or a screwdriver):

MAKE SURE TO NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER COMPONENT ON THE BOARD. This has to be done when the board is on (after pressing the power button.)

image.png.d824557347c5e3add2c8eef08f3246a8.png

Does your board have a CMOS battery? If so: replace it. 

3 minutes ago, CreativeGuy2013 said:

Have you tried clearing your CMOS? If not: connect the two pins on the CMOS header (with something metallic like a knife or a screwdriver):

MAKE SURE TO NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER COMPONENT ON THE BOARD. This has to be done when the board is on (after pressing the power button.)

cmos battery are things you can buy in normal tech stors?

8 minutes ago, CreativeGuy2013 said:

i did it and it wont do anything it just restarts and keep on beeping

12 minutes ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Definitely doesn't hurt, try re-seating the CMOS battery as well. 

you mean connecting the 2 pins on the cmos header?

1 minute ago, Crack_EN said:

you mean connecting the 2 pins on the cmos header?

It effectively does the same thing but I mean physically removing the battery and placing it back in again

Just now, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

It effectively does the same thing but I mean physically removing the battery and placing it back in again

ill try it again

14 minutes ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

i got it out and placed it back in and still doing the same thing

15 hours ago, Crack_EN said:

cmos battery are things you can buy in normal tech stors?

Yes, you can get them at any store that sells batteries (usually)

Get a new battery and see if that fixes the problem. Otherwise your cou might be dead, one of the controllers on your board, your ram slots, i really dont know. Without spare parts it is very hard to test for failures in specific components.

17 hours ago, Crack_EN said:

i got it out and placed it back in and still doing the same thing

As @CreativeGuy2013 said, try a new battery. Also check if, maybe a bit of stupid thing to say, your CPU fan header is plugged into the MOBO. If you have another CPU you can test that as well, see how you get on mate.