The Best 2 in 1 Laptop for price

What is the best 2in1 laptop that has a gtx gpu for the price and performance that comes with the gpu such as cpu and ram?

Why is it that you want a 2-in-1 rather than a good laptop and a good tablet. 2-in-1's are generally terrible tablets. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

24 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Why is it that you want a 2-in-1 rather than a good laptop and a good tablet. 2-in-1's are generally terrible tablets. 

Tablets have a limit to how much power can be packed in to a thin body where making it bigger by surface area just to have more power. There are tasks that can't be done efficiently as a laptop would. 

The regular laptops in the current market always have sacrifices in order to achieve certain features such as paying $1500 US dollars for a thin laptop while another model made by the same manufacturer has the same specs but a little bit thicker and a longer battery life for a lower price. Some models are very exclusive or will never show in the search engine even if you typed the exact make, model, and specs after you seen somewhere else but can't buy it there.

2-in-1 are not just tablets. they are multi-functional devices that are able to things that tablets can not do, have power where regular laptops lose in order to achieve a certain look only to have a hire price tag. The 2-in-1 can perform the jobs of both tablet and regular laptop. Such as digital art without the use of an external drawing tablet. Being able to use the web browser and Microsoft Word at the same time unlike the tablet. Students can write notes down in a more natural position in stead of the angle of writing on a wall and make the screen move or bounce with every tap. Play small mobile games up to games like rocket league, war thunder, or skyrim on the go if you are not a heavy gamer and not play graphically intense games. 

Regular modern people would have at least two computing devices. A smart phone along with a tablet, laptop, or a full size pc. I believe a common combo would be three devices with different screen sizes. Smart phone being the smallest, tablet being the medium, laptop or pc monitor being the largest. People would buy the tablet because of size and weight. While laptop is bought for bigger screen size and some needed power to do things they want. Yes the 2-in-1 is larger and maybe heaver then the tablet, but you can still get into positions that a regular laptop would restrict you to.

It is how you use it what will make it really shine and see why it can  be more useful then the others.

I still use the xbox one kinect because it allows me to do things hands free like going through YouTube or changing the channel while having messy hands. I can ask Cortana for things without pulling out my phone or go to the computer. (i have a way to make people regret using the kinect camera is it is hacked)  Don't focus on the flaws or presumed ugliness. Look at it for what it is and what it can do.

A 2-in-1 can only be terrible to the user if the specs can not perform the tasks and workloads that is demanded.

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

budget?

What other features do you care about?

the best performance to value ratio

4 hours ago, Aquados said:

gtx gpu

Yoga 720 15/730 15

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

2 hours ago, Aquados said:

Tablets have a limit to how much power can be packed in to a thin body where making it bigger by surface area just to have more power. There are tasks that can't be done efficiently as a laptop would. 

The regular laptops in the current market always have sacrifices in order to achieve certain features such as paying $1500 US dollars for a thin laptop while another model made by the same manufacturer has the same specs but a little bit thicker and a longer battery life for a lower price. Some models are very exclusive or will never show in the search engine even if you typed the exact make, model, and specs after you seen somewhere else but can't buy it there.

2-in-1 are not just tablets. they are multi-functional devices that are able to things that tablets can not do, have power where regular laptops lose in order to achieve a certain look only to have a hire price tag. The 2-in-1 can perform the jobs of both tablet and regular laptop. Such as digital art without the use of an external drawing tablet. Being able to use the web browser and Microsoft Word at the same time unlike the tablet. Students can write notes down in a more natural position in stead of the angle of writing on a wall and make the screen move or bounce with every tap. Play small mobile games up to games like rocket league, war thunder, or skyrim on the go if you are not a heavy gamer and not play graphically intense games. 

Regular modern people would have at least two computing devices. A smart phone along with a tablet, laptop, or a full size pc. I believe a common combo would be three devices with different screen sizes. Smart phone being the smallest, tablet being the medium, laptop or pc monitor being the largest. People would buy the tablet because of size and weight. While laptop is bought for bigger screen size and some needed power to do things they want. Yes the 2-in-1 is larger and maybe heaver then the tablet, but you can still get into positions that a regular laptop would restrict you to.

It is how you use it what will make it really shine and see why it can  be more useful then the others.

I still use the xbox one kinect because it allows me to do things hands free like going through YouTube or changing the channel while having messy hands. I can ask Cortana for things without pulling out my phone or go to the computer. (i have a way to make people regret using the kinect camera is it is hacked)  Don't focus on the flaws or presumed ugliness. Look at it for what it is and what it can do.

A 2-in-1 can only be terrible to the user if the specs can not perform the tasks and workloads that is demanded.

I understand the benefits of a 2-in-1, I've used one myself. That doesn't change the fact that they're still not usually the best option. Windows offers a terrible touch experience compared to both Android and iOS, which also offer split screen functionality (at least I assume Android does). 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 hour ago, djdwosk97 said:

I understand the benefits of a 2-in-1, I've used one myself. That doesn't change the fact that they're still not usually the best option. Windows offers a terrible touch experience compared to both Android and iOS, which also offer split screen functionality (at least I assume Android does). 

windows in not fully optimized for touch anyway unless they rebuild the OS just for 2-in1