PC BUILD HELP-RYZEN 2200G, NEWBIE HERE.

Hi guys, just want to ask your opinion. I am choosing between Ryzen 3 2200G and the Core i3 8100. I will be using it for my work, which will likely involve opening multiple google tabs, around 10-15 (simultaneously visiting sites like, canva, youtube, google docs).

Right now, I am more inclined to purchase the Ryzen 3 2200G, plus GiGaByte AB350N cause of its WIFI, 120 SDD kingston, and 8GB RAM Team Elite 2400Ghz..And pls do include the power supply that I should use, the wattage or even a cheap yet reliable brand. I am looking to use silverstone sg13 or in win chopin for the case? would such build be enough for the demand?

If I will go for core i3, im afraid I cannot immediately purchase a GPU. and I don't know what MOBO to partner with the i3.. I have been asking online, but i received no reply. please help. If you can suggest A MUCH CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE to that of my Ryzen build. please do suggest... Thanks a lot.

If you are going to relay on integrated graphics for a while, lets say a year maybe, then get the ryzen 3 2200g or the ryzen 5 2400g for the extra 4 threads. But that is only of you are desperate for a pc right now tho. My best recommendation is to wait until the summer or maybe even next year to see what will happen with gwu and memory prices. We are already seeing a drop in GPU prices because krypton currency is harder to mine now, and memory manufactures have a law suite against them now. So we should see a price drop soon.

I think you should wait and save up more money and wait for prices to drop so that you can get a good graphics card and the i3 or maybe even a i5. I would definitely NOT recommend waiting and saving a little more money as for right now.

10 minutes ago, pioneerfix said:

Hi guys, just want to ask your opinion. I am choosing between Ryzen 3 2200G and the Core i3 8100. I will be using it for my work, which will likely involve opening multiple google tabs, around 10-15 (simultaneously visiting sites like, canva, youtube, google docs).

Right now, I am more inclined to purchase the Ryzen 3 2200G, plus GiGaByte AB350N cause of its WIFI, 120 SDD kingston, and 8GB RAM Team Elite 2400Ghz..And pls do include the power supply that I should use, the wattage or even a cheap yet reliable brand. I am looking to use silverstone sg13 or in win chopin for the case? would such build be enough for the demand?

If I will go for core i3, im afraid I cannot immediately purchase a GPU. and I don't know what MOBO to partner with the i3.. I have been asking online, but i received no reply. please help. If you can suggest A MUCH CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE to that of my Ryzen build. please do suggest... Thanks a lot.

Build something like this....

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($94.59 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($74.39 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($86.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($69.99 @ Adorama) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.79 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($38.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($45.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $470.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-05-11 10:02 EDT-0400

U can even opt fr RYZEN 5 2400g fr slightly better performance

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

wow thanks for the reply guys. I posted this question for almost 3 weeks ago in reddit but to no avail. Thanks again. 

2 minutes ago, pioneerfix said:

wow thanks for the reply guys. I posted this question for almost 3 weeks ago in reddit but to no avail. Thanks again. 

Enjoy your build??

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W