What programing language should i learn

Pelop17
Go to solution Solved by Pelop17,

Just start with something platform neutral. Xcode is an apple product, C# is a microsoft product.

Java or Python, that allows you to develop for any platform that you can install Python or Java on.

Thank you . Pyhton is on its way to knowledge my brain

Hello !

I want to learn a new programming language. I am a newbie i dont have any expirience with programming. Me an my friend want to make a programme my friend knows Xcode mac.

What should i learn ?

Just start with Python or Java, both are good starting languages. But rather than learning a language you need to learn how to program/howacomputerworks/computerscience. Don't waste your time with C#.

C++. C#, C, HTML5, Python, VisualBasic, Java, anything really. Just look them up and see what they're best suited for.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

C++. C#, C, HTML5, Python, VisualBasic, Java, anything really. Just look them up and see what they're best suited for.

Just start with Python or Java, both are good starting languages. But rather than learning a language you need to learn how to program/howacomputerworks/computerscience. Don't waste your time with C#.

Learn java. :)

I should start with python first then C++ and in the future C#. But i will be able to programme with my friend in xcode??

c++, html5 (not really a serius language, mostly for websites i know..)... the easiest imo..

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Java or C, you can then learn C# and C++ after youve learnt C.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Java or C, you can then learn C# and C++ after youve learnt C.

c++, html5 (not really a serius language, mostly for websites i know..)... the easiest imo..

100%, should learn this. ;)

In the moment i will start learning python cause it has power. and C in the future

:D

I should start with python first then C++ and in the future C#. But i will be able to programme with my friend in xcode??

Just start with something platform neutral. Xcode is an apple product, C# is a microsoft product.

Java or Python, that allows you to develop for any platform that you can install Python or Java on.

Thank you . Pyhton is on its way to knowledge my brain

Just start with something platform neutral. Xcode is an apple product, C# is a microsoft product. Java or Python, that allows you to develop for any platform that you can install Python or Java on.

Pretty sure you can use C on anything as well.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Pretty sure you can use C on anything as well.

There are probably microwaves that are programmed in C.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

HTML is NO programming language.. it is a markup language.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

HTML is NO programming language.. it is a markup language.

I know.. i said that, but its fine if you wanna get the feel of coding i suppose.. it was the language that got me into programming

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I know.. i said that, but its fine if you wanna get the feel of coding i suppose.. it was the language that got me into programming

Well in my optinion it's a better start off to beginn with Visual .NET hence it's like writing english... not verry difficult, tons of possibilites, and the statement syntax can be trained for more advanced languages such as c++ or PHP can be learned here.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Well in my optinion it's a better start off to beginn with Visual .NET hence it's like writing english... not verry difficult, tons of possibilites, and the statement syntax can be trained for more advanced languages such as c++ or PHP can be learned here.

Could be a better way perhaps.. im just talking about the way i got into programming

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I know this questions has been answered, but I'm just going to leave a little bit extra here.

I've read through some of the responses and a couple pieces of advice I want to give you is that if your ultimate goal is to learn C++, don't learn C first. C is older and has a different idea of how code should be written. While C and C++ share a common subset, C++ is vastly different, especially with the new C++11 standard. That being said, do not worry about the tools you're using to write code. XCode is simply an IDE on Mac OS X just like Visual Studio is an IDE on Windows. Any code written in either IDE can be opened in the other so collaboration isn't impossible.

Another big thing that people have told you that just isn't true anymore is that C# is a Windows-specific language. While it's true that Microsoft did create C#, it's not longer tied to one platform. Through the use of the Mono framework *nix operating systems can now run C# code. It does take a little work to port the code, but you can now write multiplatform C# code.