Wont Boot To Bios

KsTras

Had a power outage in my area recently, messed up my PC but luckily all I had to do was reset my windows. My girlfriend was not so fortunate and her PSU wouldn't boot properly not after re-seating ram gpu, launching on one stick, it would light up then drop out and nothing ever displayed on the monitor screen. So I assumed it was the PSU, she just replaced it by herself I have not been able to check for myself but everything looks fine. Everything lights up except for her GPU main light. What do I do? we cant boot on only the cpu because the motherboard doesnt have DVI support. Im thinking of bringing my GPU and ram to hers to test them out but if that doesnt work, what do I do? The motherboard still lights up and turns on as well.

The pc has a GTX 980 TI and a i5 6400 in it. I can't remember the motherboards model but it is a high end gigabyte.

GPU’s: 2 x G1 GTX 1080ti oc

CPU: i7-7700k

Motherboard: Asrock Z270 Extreme4

Ram: DDR4 4x4 Dominator Platinum

PSU: Seasonic Prime 1000w Platinum

Cooling: Kracken x62

Case: P400s

There also isnt any postcode on the motherboard and there are no beeps

On 10/5/2018 at 1:30 PM, KsTras said:

Had a power outage in my area recently, messed up my PC but luckily all I had to do was reset my windows. My girlfriend was not so fortunate and her PSU wouldn't boot properly not after re-seating ram gpu, launching on one stick, it would light up then drop out and nothing ever displayed on the monitor screen. So I assumed it was the PSU, she just replaced it by herself I have not been able to check for myself but everything looks fine. Everything lights up except for her GPU main light. What do I do? we cant boot on only the cpu because the motherboard doesnt have DVI support. Im thinking of bringing my GPU and ram to hers to test them out but if that doesnt work, what do I do? The motherboard still lights up and turns on as well.

The pc has a GTX 980 TI and a i5 6400 in it. I can't remember the motherboards model but it is a high end gigabyte.

Try bare minimum, cpu, 1 ram stick and the IGPU output. 

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

Try using the integrated graphics. If that doesn't work, clear the CMOS by moving the jumper above the first PCI-E slot from 1+2 to 2+3.

If you can't do that, clear the CMOS by taking out the battery (if one is installed)

Issue should be fixed now. After you do this, any changes to the BIOS will be reverted forever and any overclocks changed to normal, and any configurations set to stock.

hi.

2 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

Try using the integrated graphics. If that doesn't work, clear the CMOS by moving the jumper above the first PCI-E slot from 1+2 to 2+3.

If you can't do that, clear the CMOS by taking out the battery (if one is installed)

Issue should be fixed now. After you do this, any changes to the BIOS will be reverted forever and any overclocks changed to normal, and any configurations set to stock.

Will try to clear CMOS right now. Cant boot on intergrated as I wouldnt actually be able to see as the motherboard doesnt have support for DVI only HDMI which the monitor does support and I dont have tv to use as a monitor right now.

3 minutes ago, Julian5 said:

Try bare minimum, cpu, 1 ram stick and the IGPU output. 

Removed a stick but forget to state there is only two!

Solved