Help! Complicated to shorten it into words

DrThots

I have 2 monitors. One at 1600x900 one at 1920x1080. Both are turned on, but my secondary monitor is to the left of my main monitor. But I have to move my mouse to the right side of my PRIMARY monitor to allow it go to my secondary monitor. Is there a way to change it around and move my mouse to the left side screen of my monitor to be able to get it onto my secondary monitor. It's a lot more easier this way

If on windows

• right click on desktop
  • display settings
  • then switch the monitors around on the customize your display section

1 minute ago, Mr Bilbo said:

If on windows

• right click on desktop
  • display settings

Ahh thanks alot you hero <3

7 minutes ago, Mr Bilbo said:

If on windows

• right click on desktop
  • display settings

Now i have a problem. If I try to drag something to the other monitor, it'll be stopped by a wall. Help pls? <3

1 minute ago, DrThots said:

Now i have a problem. If I try to drag something to the other monitor, it'll be stopped by a wall. Help pls? <3

Check to make sure they are still aligned properly and if not, itll be because they are different sizes. You'll have to make sure you drag them at the very middle of the monitor or near the top or bottom. Depends on where the second monitor is on the display settings. Hard to explain

3 minutes ago, Mr Bilbo said:

Check to make sure they are still aligned properly and if not, itll be because they are different sizes. You'll have to make sure you drag them at the very middle of the monitor or near the top or bottom. Depends on where the second monitor is on the display settings. Hard to explain

Ok i understand. So drag the screen's on the display settings to the middle of the screen if possible or the top left, having an allignment will help