Sonic Radar 2 vs Sonic Radar 3

Hi everyone! This time I came here for an advice I will try to write as short as possible and stick to the main topic.

So, the thing is that I hear only around 30 % on both ears, for those who wonder how much it is, for example I can never hear my smartphone ringing, door bell, water pouring, birds singing, or paper when you turn a page in a book, tv is out of the question too! If the person im talking to is further then 2 meters away from me I hear nothing but mumbling and that is with using hearing aids.
Ok now that you know please don't bother writting that Sonic Radar is hacking and cheating etc. I know exactly what it is and what it does. (For those who don't know it's a software which shows you the direction of the sound in games like Pubg/CSGO etc, so that its easier for people like me to identify a target in game.)

My question is: Is Sonic Radar 3 any better then Sonic Radar 2? Has anyone tried/compared both?
I have Maximus VIII Gene motherboard with Sonic Radar 2 and to tell you the truth after playing with it around 9 months Sonic Radar 2 is not very good. Its showing most of the times wrong directions and is somehow just underdeveloped, not ready for a consumer (my expierence may differ from your!)

So do you think that upgrade to Sonic Radar 3 worth it? Is it any better than its predecessor?

Keep also in mind that its not a software which you can try before buy, the whole motherboard must be replaced.
Thank you in advance for your advices.