.bat, registry & .ini programming.

Welcome to the topic of:  "Software Ideas."

In this general discussion I wanted to ask if there's any way where -- for example, hypotheticals -- IF my SFF (small form factor) gaming desktop computer (DAN case series models to give you an idea of how small)  computer's "lock screen" can be bypassed IF it detects a certain IP address from one of the NICs and in next response it will:

1. Launch the "keystrokes" so that it thinks that I'm typing the password but it is the software that is doing it.

or

2. depending on the verification method that is permitted.   I.e.,  PIN, Password, Picture Password, Windows Hello, etc.     And add a new verification method called, "IP#" so that if it senses a certain IP address then it will unlock itself to the main desktop.

Why do I ask?  Because I have an idea where instead of having to pay a lot of money to build an eGPU laptop rig, you can use a desktop as the "Server" and thus it will be portable as a gaming machine on it's own.  Thus, with mobility in mind, what you can also do with it is that in case if you were to go somewhere and want to play games in a stationary spot (perse) then you can essentially use the desktop as an "eGPU" so to speak.

Why not bring a second screen?  I mean, I can't say that it can be done but often times it will for one thing be unnecessary equipment to carry, takes up useful space, and put bluntly:  if I were to use this computer's power, why would I use it on an external screen (not the client's screen, an actual standalone monitor)?

So, with the way I see it, I could use a "telnet" command if need be, or of course, doing one of the two methods listed above.

Still, in case where you can't hookup an external monitor for the desktop, you can still use an "IP Password".  Or an IP sensor verification.

so, with that said, thank you. :)