[Finished] new years WAN PARTY (Everyone invited!!!)

guy's I've noticed that we're getting more poll votes then form submissions, please fill in the form so I could understand what games you'd like to play and inform you what servers they'll be hosted on.

What do you need for a server? I assume you are talking about a hosted server, but in case this works I figured I would throw it out there.

I've got one sitting here I'm setting up for my home server at some point, but haven't gotten around to it so its bare. 8GB - 16GB RAM and L5630 if that is sufficient, I have no clue when it comes to running gaming servers what specs are needed... The biggest problem will probably be my internet at 5 mbps upload and high ping for you guys around the world.

If it will work, let me know ASAP so I can look into figuring out how to install the game servers/ what OS you need/ etc.

What do you need for a server? I assume you are talking about a hosted server, but in case this works I figured I would throw it out there.

I've got one sitting here I'm setting up for my home server at some point, but haven't gotten around to it so its bare. 8GB - 16GB RAM and L5630 if that is sufficient, I have no clue when it comes to running gaming servers what specs are needed... The biggest problem will probably be my internet at 5 mbps upload and high ping for you guys around the world.

If it will work, let me know ASAP so I can look into figuring out how to install the game servers/ what OS you need/ etc.

That's great! if you could install windows server on it then it would be much appreciated also PM me your skype username or any sort of IM username so we can talk through that.

I know its a bit short notice but I have an Mc Server I could run with 75 slots

I will have it running on the day if you are interested!

It should be more than adequate to handle the load

I know its a bit short notice but I have an Mc Server I could run with 75 slots

Here is Ip    192.168.1.93 

I will have it running on the day if you are interested!

It should be more than adequate to handle the load

That would be your local IP.

It's online now if you want to test it for lag!

seems to be working pretty good, maybe we should use that as our minecraft server and the 300ping pretty decent

seems to be working pretty good, maybe we should use that as our minecraft server and the 300ping pretty decent

Yeah i'm in Ireland so should be pretty easy to connect for both people in England, Europe and America because of the location.

My internet will be able to handle the stress too :D

also tell everyone if you do use mine that i'm more than happy to let them record and stream and if they want they can ask for a permanent space! 

Yeah i'm in Ireland so should be pretty easy to connect for both people in England, Europe and America because of the location.

My internet will be able to handle the stress too :D

also tell everyone if you do use mine that i'm more than happy to let them record and stream and if they want they can ask for a permanent space! 

are you serious??? I thought that you were joking? I was just trolling

oh.........................................................................

are you serious??? I thought that you were joking? I was just trolling

oh.........................................................................

yea sorry the current server host is going to be running the minecraft server on a dedicated server to avoid any downtime so having it hosted on a local pc is, 1 not secure for you and 2 unconvenient.

yea sorry the current server host is going to be running the minecraft server on a dedicated server to avoid any downtime so having it hosted on a local pc is, 1 not secure for you and 2 unconvenient.

ok whatever is best.

Yes I run it from home...

This will be going a little off topic, but I just need to explain this really quick.

In order for someone to connect to your server with that local IP, they would need to be physically connected to your router, it will not work over the internet (aka WAN). You also have a WAN IP, that is the IP needed for outsiders to connect to your server, but you also need to specify in your router that any traffic on a certain port to your WAN IP will be redirected to the specific computer running minecraft.

If you are at all confused feel free to PM me and I can help you out.