Best Mini ITX AM4 Motheboard???

Go to solution Solved by Combustible Lemon,

I've got the ASUS Strix B350-I Gaming. found it the best around in term of features, VRM design and overall looks.
The B350 and X370 models don't have display output, but the new X470 does have HDMI. You can buy it or wait for the B450 model that will eventually comes out.

Just a quick note - they are painfully expensive. 

I want a really small form factor PC but I can't seem to find many Mini ITX motherboards with AM4 socket. Any chipset is fine. I plan to get the Ryzen 5 2400G but no GPU for the time being. I haven't decided a case yet.

I've got the ASUS Strix B350-I Gaming. found it the best around in term of features, VRM design and overall looks.
The B350 and X370 models don't have display output, but the new X470 does have HDMI. You can buy it or wait for the B450 model that will eventually comes out.

Just a quick note - they are painfully expensive. 

PC:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 | Asus ROG B350-i Gaming | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce | Corsair CX650M | G.SKILL RIPJAW 16GB 3000Mhz | CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240mm RGB AIO | SK Hynix SC308 256GB M.2 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | Fractal Design Define Nano S

Peripherals:

Red Dragon K552 Kumara RGB | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | LG 29WK600-W 29" UltraWide | Razer Kraken USB