Geforce experience

4MINE

hello, 

for a few days , geforce experience does not detecte my games anymore and whenever i try to update my gpu  it either says " something went wrong . try restarting geforce experience."  or " Unable to connect to Nvidia".how can i fix this ?  thank you .                                                      

dzfz.JPG

wsdfsqdfsf.JPG

i tried it already but same issue :/

I have been having the same problem with the drivers on my rig. I believe this is due to a corrupted installation on your side or a new driver that the software wants to download but is having some trouble with it. The easiest way to fix anything with GeForce Experience is to get a new copy of the latest driver package and GeForce software from the GeForce website (They are guaranteed to work unlike the ones on Nvidia's main website). Here's the link: https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Hope this was helpful

no , i was thinking to let that option in the end

last option would be to nuke the windows install and start fresh to make sure windows aint screwing with anything

allright i'll try to contact them thx for your help :D

thx for your reply , i actually tried to install a new  geforce exprerience copy from nvidia's website but same issue . I'll try the link you sent and see .thx for your help . 

If the driver package doesn't work and you don't want to nuke windows, you can install the Microsoft default driver in Device Manager, but you won't have Experience

When you go into a game is the GPU being detected if so what GPU are you using

idk tbh

i'm not sure to fully undertand your question but i think my gpu is detected yes. ( i'm using a 750 ti ).reinstalling  the software didn't fix the probleme btw :/ 

• 1 month later...

i am having the same issue... it says something went wrong try restarting gerforce experience. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling didnt work. try restarting computer didnt work. try ending all nivida processes and launch geforce experience didint work either. when i run games it does run on the nivida GPU tho. Using Geforce 940m

Capture.PNG

Edited by Parmanand

On 4/28/2018 at 9:09 AM, 4MINE said:

hello, 

for a few days , geforce experience does not detecte my games anymore and whenever i try to update my gpu  it either says " something went wrong . try restarting geforce experience."  or " Unable to connect to Nvidia".how can i fix this ?  thank you .                                                      

dzfz.JPG

wsdfsqdfsf.JPG

I would use DDU to wipe out the display driver completely and remove geforce experience before hand.

Follow these exact steps.

You want to use DDU in safe mode like they say here:

https://windowsreport.com/display-driver-uninstaller-windows-10/

Then just download and install the latest GPU driver.

Oh and sometimes when GPU drivers fail to install, you need to temporarily disable windows defender's real time protection to get it to install right. Same thing with windows updates that fail.