No such interface supported and Windows basic functions stopped working

So I was trying to free up some space in my HDD by deleting useless programs, once I was done I was trying to rearrange my desktop but I couldn't actually select any of the shortcuts on the desktop, the only icons I could select were the user files, "This PC", and Control Panel, however when I double click on them I get the error "The Parameter is incorrect".

Shortcut icons are gone and if I try to run any program from the Run window (Windows+R), I get the message "No such interface supported".

When I right click on anything, almost all of the options in the menu are gone.

Anyone familiar with such a problem?

What did you do to "delete useless programs"? Did you just go tot he control panel and uninstall stuff, or did you start deleting folders in C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86)?

Just now, Tabs said:

What did you do to "delete useless programs"? Did you just go tot he control panel and uninstall stuff, or did you start deleting folders in C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86)?

Obviously I used the control panel.

20 minutes ago, Turismo98 said:

Obviously I used the control panel.

It wasn't overly obvious, which is why I asked.

The errors you're experiencing tend to indicate that needed .net manifests have been removed. 

Do you have a backup, or do you have the ability to restore using System Restore? It may be worth reverting to a known-good state and then removing a few programs at a time.

@Turismo98

Not saying that this could be 100% ur problem, but i have had this happen before, due to a malware attack. That is IF your system was running perfectly before you started uninstalling programs, or were you uninstalling software because things werent running right with your PC?
Dont know what type of software that you were uninstalling, but if ur using crappy software, sometimes timebombs are intalled with them and when you go and uninstall there software, they turn around and mess with your settings. This exact same thing has happened to me on 3 different customers PC's.

Now not that the answers really matter, but i would do a full system scan using malwarebytes, then a antivirus scan, then use CCleaner to clean up your registry files. If you have became a victim of a malware attack this will fix it. Or you might have to simply do what @Tabs said and reboot from a backup or restore point.

I tried to use CCleaner and MBAM, but no .exe file will run on my computer.

The only apps I can use are Windows apps (Windows Store, Edge, etc...)

Is it possible to do a system repair using Windows Installation on a USB drive?

I tried booting in safe mode but it's the same.