Xbox One Fat/Phat Question

distantworld101

Upon Googling i have found that there are soo many mods but i don't know which are the best ones so i have come here to ask if someone can point me to what they think are the best ones.

Things i am looking for, Cooling mods,Led Mods,Xbox Into Pc Case Mods(Without Using Pc PSU),Etc Etc

The Thing I would like to do the most is be able to put my Xbox one inside a Pc case but without have to use a Pc PSU  just using all the components that are in the Xbox one already.

I have noticed when it comes to the cooling mods people are using pc fans and that is nice but they are either having to cut the xbox case or using low noise fans, i would like a real high air flow fan IDC about noise and make it so i don't have to cut the case (This how ever doesn't matter if someone can point me in a direction of a Xbox to PC case mod without have to use a PC Power supply unit)

I have also noticed people using AIO water coolers how do i go about using these even if i was able to use a PC case i mean i know there is no call to use one i am just wondering.

I have a spare Xbox One Fat/Phat and i am wanting to tinker around that is why i ask but i do not have good soldering skills so i am trying to dodge that as much as possible.

I see no reason why you can't just throw the parts into a PC case and come up with a unique mounting solution for it. Also, you could get a custom case. I was looking into a 3D printed case where I use sheet metal and 3D print hinges to put it together, and that might work

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

12 minutes ago, lavablade02 said:

I see no reason why you can't just throw the parts into a PC case and come up with a unique mounting solution for it. Also, you could get a custom case. I was looking into a 3D printed case where I use sheet metal and 3D print hinges to put it together, and that might work

I Will have to look into this, If i just put it into the case say a DEEPCOOL DUKASE WH V2-ATX How would i go about making the mount holes if i must, or would taking some Rubber washers be fine to keep it off the panel. i already know i might loose the front led unless i do some wire soldering to bring it to the front, and i would have to use the remote unless again i do some soldering, again unless you got some ideas there.

2 hours ago, distantworld101 said:

I Will have to look into this, If i just put it into the case say a DEEPCOOL DUKASE WH V2-ATX How would i go about making the mount holes if i must, or would taking some Rubber washers be fine to keep it off the panel. i already know i might loose the front led unless i do some wire soldering to bring it to the front, and i would have to use the remote unless again i do some soldering, again unless you got some ideas there.

I'm not really all that knowledgeable about this, but I feel like you could just either 3D print something if you have access to a printer, or figure out something with metal. The washers might work, I just don't really understand what the issue that you have is. You could try and see if the mounting will work with the Xbox PSU into an ATX mount, but it probably won't work. 

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide