Baud rate for Appotronics projectors? (RS232)

Remixt

I'm trying to get RS232 commands working for my Appotronics projector. However, the instruction manual is in a forien language so I can't find the baud rate. Does anyone know what it is or how I can find it?

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

If you're lucky, they used a common baud rate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_port#Speed). So I would start with one of those.

However the other question is do you have software that knows how to talk to it? Baud rate is like a tenth of the question. Communication protocol is the other 90%

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If you're lucky, they used a common baud rate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_port#Speed). So I would start with one of those.

However the other question is do you have software that knows how to talk to it? Baud rate is like a tenth of the question. Communication protocol is the other 90%

I'm creating the software, I've got a command set and power on/ off signal commands and stuff, just baud rate isn't on my spreadsheet for some reason. I'll try to use a common one thanks.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

I found it, its 9600