nvidia driver 391.35 is not compatible with win10 pro 64X

assasain
Go to solution Solved by RedAV8R,

That should be the right one... I think that happened to me once. A reboot. Windows Update run, reboot. Then install drivers did it for me.

just after installing windows 10 pro 64bit when manual searching searching for drivers i selected win10 64 bit option i have 1070ti so selected that to after download while installation it showed driver is not compatible with this version of windows, 
can you guys tell me where i can get correct drivers

That should be the right one... I think that happened to me once. A reboot. Windows Update run, reboot. Then install drivers did it for me.

4 minutes ago, RedAV8R said:

currently my windows is preparing to install long list of programs , maybe after that it will install .
thanks 

17 hours ago, assasain said:

currently my windows is preparing to install long list of programs , maybe after that it will install .
thanks 

If none of that works, I find sometimes turning off windows defender's real time protection temporarily can get around issues preventing display adapter drivers from installing.

On 4/10/2018 at 5:28 AM, stateofpsychosis said:

If none of that works, I find sometimes turning off windows defender's real time protection temporarily can get around issues preventing display adapter drivers from installing.

thanks @stateofpsychosis but windows update worked for me .