USB to 3.5/2.5MM ?

ErykYT3
Go to solution Solved by MCManiac52,
1 minute ago, ErykYT3 said:

Thanks! I knew how to do it (roughly) but didn't know if it would work or how different it would be to using them on pc.

no problem, it's almost identical to PC minus synapse, so the mic mute will still work and everyone will know how badass you are with RGB. good luck! xD

Is it possible to switch a pair of USB headphones so that I can use them with my phone? 

Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 V2, Yes I have Razer, haven't had any issues with it but would consider something like HyperX in the future.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

30 minutes ago, ErykYT3 said:

Is it possible to switch a pair of USB headphones so that I can use them with my phone? 

Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 V2, Yes I have Razer, haven't had any issues with it but would consider something like HyperX in the future.

You would need to use an OTG adaptor on your phone (usb c or micro, i don't think it can be done with apple but I could be wrong) I use my Kraken 7.1 V2's with an OTG adaptor on my galaxy S7 with no problem. Obviously you can't customise the settings for them but they keep any RGB settings.

Hope that helps!

I ilke trains.

1 hour ago, MCManiac52 said:

You would need to use an OTG adaptor on your phone (usb c or micro, i don't think it can be done with apple but I could be wrong) I use my Kraken 7.1 V2's with an OTG adaptor on my galaxy S7 with no problem. Obviously you can't customise the settings for them but they keep any RGB settings.

Hope that helps!

Thanks! I knew how to do it (roughly) but didn't know if it would work or how different it would be to using them on pc.

1 minute ago, ErykYT3 said:

no problem, it's almost identical to PC minus synapse, so the mic mute will still work and everyone will know how badass you are with RGB. good luck! xD

I ilke trains.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."