SEND HALP! Z370E ISSUES WITH LIGHT! HALP!

Someone please help, I have just built a new computer, here are the following specs. Just an FYI, I am currently using a Galaxy GTX770 GeForce, but I plan on upgrading to whatever the latest good card is or maybe a 1080 if there is no new good GPU. 

My problem! So I have assembled everything and upon booting up the computer I get power to the motherboard as seen however no fans turn on, no lights turn on(besides motherboard lights), no SD whirring or noises or anything, no fans lighting up, no USB's or ports working(neither front nor back HDMI, USB, 3.5mm headphone and mic jack, etc), not even the fan controller or front panel power button works... All I have is a constant Orange led which is not listed in the manual for some reason. I have checked other forums but they weren't for a first boot and were unclear. Cables are all plugged in and seem to be correct as well. Would it be the CPU? I had to remove the CPU once and put it back in but failed and had to reattempt because the latch made a weird click. It looked fine though and the triangle was on the right corner. It is said that a red Led is for CPU problems in the manual. 

Specs:

Anidees Crystal Cube

Asus ROG Strix Z370-E

Intel i-5 8600K

Gskill Trident Z RGB 3200mhz 16gb(2x8gb) 

EVGA G3 650 watt

Crucial MX500 (2,000gb yes it it overkill?) 

Galaxy GTX770 GeForce(soon to be 1080 or better) 

NZXT Kraken X52 240mm

Many thanks, 

David

Make sure none of the socket pins are bent on your cpu socket. If none thing is bent, then you either got a bad psu, mobo, or cpu. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

Just now, Airdragonz said:

Make sure none of the socket pins are bent on your cpu socket. If none thing is bent, then you either got a bad psu, mobo, or cpu. 

The orange light in the corner is supposed to be there, it shows the motherboard is getting power properly.

9 hours ago, Qwright10 said:

The orange light in the corner is supposed to be there, it shows the motherboard is getting power properly.

But why is literally nothing working then? It wouldn't be the CPU at this point would it? Could it be the power supply even though the motherboard is getting power? Please help, what are ways/things I can do to troubleshoot. 

13 hours ago, OGPlatypus said:

But why is literally nothing working then? It wouldn't be the CPU at this point would it? Could it be the power supply even though the motherboard is getting power? Please help, what are ways/things I can do to troubleshoot. 

Make sure the motherboard doesn't require you to jump any power header pins. Although uncommon, I had a similar issue on a Dell motherboard.

Try taking off the cooling solution and power on the system. Put your finger on the CPU (ONLY IF IT HASN'T BEEN DELIDDED) and feel if it gets hot. If it does, turn the system off and let me know. If not, it is likely a CPU issue, but also let me know and I can help.