What DAC/AMP to get for my ATH-M50s?

Saaq

They do take awhile to get the order ready and then ship it out because they don't have a warehouse (and they enjoy smoking a certain plant), but other than that they're good. You can even pay with bitcoins.

That plant is indeed awesome. So do i still have to play customs when i buy with them or how does it work? have anyone of you guys used them before?

That plant is indeed awesome. So do i still have to play customs when i buy with them or how does it work? have anyone of you guys used them before?

I've bought a few things from them, but I don't live in Sweden so there's no customs charge. Whether or not you get charged is definitely something you should ask the guy at the post office nest time you pay a visit.

I've bought a few things from them, but I don't live in Sweden so there's no customs charge. Whether or not you get charged is definitely something you should ask the guy at the post office nest time you pay a visit.

oh its not the post office that decides if i have to pay customs its the people who handles all the packages when they first arrive in Sweden. But usualy when the package is very small or under a certan price they dont charge customs. Damn i really want to buy from that site. that price is unbeatable

oh its not the post office that decides if i have to pay customs its the people who handles all the packages when they first arrive in Sweden. But usualy when the package is very small or under a certan price they dont charge customs. Damn i really want to buy from that site. that price is unbeatable

@Lauen, do you have any experience ordering from outside Sweden?

If laws are anything like in Norway, if you order something from outside the country, if it's over 200 NOK, you have to pay a 25% of price or something fee to get it. but I think getting stuff off of ebay is pretty good. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

yeah it's almost like that here too. But the it's 400 SEK. But i have read on other Swedish forums where a lot of people have ordered outside Sweden with a price way over 400 SEK and still not had to pay any customs. Damn.. this is going to be a tough call..