I need a new headset

I'v been using a G930 for about 4 years now and there's starting to be more problems with it. I was going to just get the new Logitech G Pro headset but wasn't sure if there were better options. It'll be primarily for gaming and watching YouTube videos. No set budget but under 150 preferably. Not sure if I should get a gaming marketed headset like a G533 or a normal one with a modmic etc.

Maybe the HyperX Cloud II.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

What kind of price point were you looking for? Do you NEED other features? Are you going to be using them for anything else?

I use Bose QC35s as my daily driver. They're Bluetooth for when I'm exercising or studying, and can run wired for gaming. They have a built in microphone (does not work over a wired connection) that can be used over Bluetooth. Oh did I mention, they sound amazing and have noise cancelling. 

If all you need is a gaming headset, the questions you need to ask would be what kind of sound are you looking for; accurate? base heavy? open stage?

AMD Ryzen 3950x under a Noctua D15S, 32 Gb G Skill FlareX 3200 DDR4 running at 3200 CL14, Gigabyte Aorus Pro 570 Wifi, Gigabyte 2070 Super hooked to a Dell U2718Q 4k HDR monitor & an Acer 1440p 144hz IPS panel of some kind, an Inland 1 TB M.2 PCIE 4 main drive, a Samsung NVME M.2 250Gb, WD Blue 500Gb  and 1 TB SSDs, Corsair RMX750, Rainbows and butterflies...