Astro A50 Gen 3 or Arctis Pro + Game Dac

Breakdown13

Which of these do you guys think sound better? Yes I know they arent as good as audiophile headphones lol

Thanks

I would use the a50s. I currently use the a40s myself and they sound amazing. The headphones have a higher impedance too!

arctis pro is same as arctis 7 with a expensive dac,astro a50 is worst that a40 in sound,just get cloud 1 get a great dacamp and use velor pads for better soundstage than all closed cans under 100 unless spend on velor on them which is extra c1 gets for free and better than both of those on music and gaming,dac amp will play a big role on clouds sounding clean or compresed sounding,also make sure velor foam is flat check around or you gona get to much ssssses or tssss on higher freqyency range,use a fiio e10k or better.

3 minutes ago, IFPMaximus34 said:

arctis pro is same as arctis 7 with a expensive dac,astro a50 is worst that a40 in sound,just get cloud 1 get a great dacamp and use velor pads for better soundstage than all closed cans under 100 unless spend on velor on them which is extra c1 gets for free and better than both of those on music and gaming,dac amp will play a big role on clouds sounding clean or compresed sounding,also make sure velor foam is flat check around or you gona get to much ssssses or tssss on higher freqyency range,use a fiio e10k or better.

I just really want something with game/chat audio mixer. Most Dacs dont have that right?

1 hour ago, Breakdown13 said:

I just really want something with game/chat audio mixer. Most Dacs dont have that right?

You can buy the Astro Mix-amp kit alone from astro a40 headset should work fine with c1,which should have those functions,but seems you want also wireless since you mentioned only those 2 both wireless idk for that tho.

2 minutes ago, IFPMaximus34 said:

You can buy the Astro Mix-amp kit alone from astro a40 headset should work fine with c1,which should have those functions,but seems you want also wireless since you mentioned only those 2 both wireless idk for that tho.

No I am not only looking at wireless. This is mostly for PC gaming so I am open to all ideas.