So I’ve got a Zotac, 980 ti Amp Extreme that I REALLY don’t want to sell but, at the moment, it’s kind of “useless” and I could really use the money. 

I was 100% a online PC gamer but I moved to a house with no internet. Since then I’ve had to switch to PS4 since my hotspot isn’t fast enough for my PC games. Anyway, I’ve noticed that the GPU on amazon still goes for around $750 new and I even saw a 3rd party listing for $1,000+ 

So, if I put my card on amazon for maybe $650-$700 think anyone would be interested?

My adult life with bills and college are making things kind of tight and a friend of mine wants to go out of town at the end of the month to an event I’ll need money for as well. 

I was thinking I can just invest in a 1050ti or 1060 for now since my monitor is 2580x1080. 

Thoughts?

You're about a month late, they go for the $300-400 range used now

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

4 minutes ago, Sorkurie said:

So I’ve got a Zotac, 980 ti Amp Extreme that I REALLY don’t want to sell but, at the moment, it’s kind of “useless” and I could really use the money. 

I was 100% a online PC gamer but I moved to a house with no internet. Since then I’ve had to switch to PS4 since my hotspot isn’t fast enough for my PC games. Anyway, I’ve noticed that the GPU on amazon still goes for around $750 new and I even saw a 3rd party listing for $1,000+ 

So, if I put my card on amazon for maybe $650-$700 think anyone would be interested?

My adult life with bills and college are making things kind of tight and a friend of mine wants to go out of town at the end of the month to an event I’ll need money for as well. 

I was thinking I can just invest in a 1050ti or 1060 for now since my monitor is 2580x1080. 

Thoughts?

https://www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/search?q=980ti&restrict_sr=on

$300-400 is a more realistic price and if the GPU market cools, which it slowly is right now, it will be $250-300 soon.  If you want to sell better do it now.

1 hour ago, Sorkurie said:

Thoughts?

Missed the boat. Many cyrpto currencies took a dive. Though, knowing them they will be back up in value sometime in the future. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.