Samsung Smart Tv HBO Activation problem

Hi, trying to watch HBO Nordic on my Smart Tv. When I'm trying to log in it says "Unit already activated, please follow this link to remove it" it takes me to the unit handler on HBO's website but my tv shows up as Triton or something, Grammarly said it was a Samsung operating system of some sort that they use on various devices. That's the only one which is not an Ipad or an Android phone so I remove it. But the problem remains, "Unit already activated"

I've tried factory resetting, resetting smart hub. Problem is this is one of the smart TVs with just the little bar at the bottom as the smart hub, can't download or remove programs. 

Would be thankful for help!

Tizen (not Triton) is the name of Samsungs Smart TV operating system, is that what it's showing up as?

2 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

Tizen (not Triton) is the name of Samsungs Smart TV operating system, is that what it's showing up as?

Yes, but then I remove it from my units on the HBO website, but it still gives me the same issue.

it's been a while since I touched Tizen but I remember some way to get in to a full screen app menu for removing/installing apps, I don't remember HBO having this device list for the time I had it (included for free with my streaming cable service), my best advice is talk to HBO support and see if they can clear the device off your account.

1 minute ago, Daniel644 said:

it's been a while since I touched Tizen but I remember some way to get in to a full screen app menu for removing/installing apps, I don't remember HBO having this device list for the time I had it (included for free with my streaming cable service), my best advice is talk to HBO support and see if they can clear the device off your account.

Thank you! Removing the app in the "app handler" is not possible since it's a standard app. I'll contact support when it's open.