Which one to choose between these?

4klips

These are my headphone and speakers specifications. And in my sound driver there are a number of presets out there and I am confused which one I must choose which is compatible with my headphone and speakers. 

I don't know is 16 bits 44100Hz is good or something else is better for my stuff?
Please help me

2 minutes ago, 4klips said:

These are my headphone and speakers specifications. And in my sound driver there are a number of presets out there and I am confused which one I must choose which is compatible with my headphone and speakers. 

I don't know is 16 bits 44100Hz is good or something else is better for my stuff?
Please help me

go for 24/192k

2 minutes ago, Hip said:

Link doesn't work

Now its working. I have fixed it.

27 minutes ago, 4klips said:

Now its working. I have fixed it.

So the options that you are choosing from is pretty much determining the quality of the digital music to be output. The specs of your headphones/speakers have no impact on what you chose. The higher quality audio will come from the highest bit rate - so go for the 24 bit  +192,000

To clarify, what you're changing is only determining the sample rate and bit depth of the output decoding, not the quality of the audio you're hearing. If your source material is all 128kbps mp3 then you aren't going to magically make that sound amazing by using a 192kHz 24bit output format. You should always look to the source material before the output stage when looking for better quality.

1 hour ago, anothertom said:

To clarify, what you're changing is only determining the sample rate and bit depth of the output decoding, not the quality of the audio you're hearing. If your source material is all 128kbps mp3 then you aren't going to magically make that sound amazing by using a 192kHz 24bit output format. You should always look to the source material before the output stage when looking for better quality.

Is the most common 320kbps music now a days is 16 bits or 24 bit?

That depends on what settings were used when transcoding the original file, but it won't use more than a 16bit depth.

2 minutes ago, 4klips said:

Is the most common 320kbps music now a days is 16 bits or 24 bit?

Increasing your bit depth will never degrade quality (unless something goes terribly wrong) since the empty bits are simply filled with 0s; in most cases 16 bit words passed to the dac will be completely identical regardless of the setting being 16/24/32 bit because the length of the latch frame doesn't change in most implementations and the empty bits are filled with electrically "off" 0s anyways. It makes sense to set this to the maximum available in software in virtually all cases.

Almost all audio is released as 16 bit. That said, bit depth of lossy compression isn't necessarily limited by the bitrate; you can still get information beyond 16 bits if the original file contained it.