CPU.. Tests FPS... Stuff Help :)

Hey,

So recently ive upgraded my PC.

NEW

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.9 Stable. ( I run around 3.7)
Mobo; ASRock B350

RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400Hz Dual Channel.

OLD

FX 8350

MSI Gaming 970 ( or something )

8GB DDR3 1600Hz

Hey, So I was just wondering, After upgrading, Ive seen some improvements from my Old Build, But then there are games such as GTA 5, is the main game i use to play, And im seeing.. A decrease.  With hardly being able to keep 60fps at all. Ive watched Videos like This one That shows the Same build as mine, The only difference is he has a Ryzen 5 1400... And he has 1 Stick of DDR4 2133MHz RAM....

Im really not Good with the Whole Overclocking RAM thing, so Ive attached theses 3 Photos. 

Spoiler

image.png.da0a56eb09eb2feccbda4eec33236803.pngimage.png.0a669038a09b8efe82a10e023c206b98.pngimage.png.abb1f7c9f7f19c2093c307384dcb3eb3.png

Is this saying my RAM is running at 100MHz?

Like im Very confused, On how he is getting Much better FPS in games, Then when I try they are Horrible.

Thanks for the Help!

Sorry for maybe sounding like an Idiot.

did you reinstall windows, or just carry over the install on the disk it was on?

You are seeing 1064 mhz which once doubled is roughly 2133 mhz (default for DDR4, if you tried to OC it likely reset itself back to default), and you should be able to increase this to 2400mhz in the bios. The memory doesn't appear to be the issue.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD 1700x Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero RAM: 4 * 8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4 Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: EVGA 750w G3 Monitors: Dell SG2716DG +  2x Dell U2515H

Freenas specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2 Cooler: Some noctua cooler Motherboard: Supermicro X9 SRL-F RAM: 8 * 8GB Samsung DDR3 ECC Storage: 6 * 4TB Seagate 7200 RPM RAIDZ2 Controller: LSI H220 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro PSU: EVGA 650w G3

Phone: iPhone 6S 32 GB Space Grey

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

did you reinstall windows, or just carry over the install on the disk it was on?

uhm, I carried it over, It was just on the Hard drive I already had In my old computer, 

Didn't think It would make a Difference.

Plus I don't know how to Reinstall it.

1 minute ago, Foul said:

uhm, I carried it over, It was just on the Hard drive I already had In my old computer, 

As a rule of thumb, always install reinstall OS after a complete system rebuild. It gets rid of old drivers and things generally play nicer together when multiple sets of drivers aren't installed over each other. That's the first course of action, learn how to reinstall windows, and go and reinstall windows. 

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

Just now, Foul said:

- Download the creation tool from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

- Follow the instructions or google it (pretty straight forward tho)

-Boot from the USB

-Spam next till desktop

-???

-Profit??

3 minutes ago, Foul said:

well.. i'll tell you what's going on here: what you just did works, but it has "an undocumented amount" of potential impact on peformance and/or stability.

guessing you're running windows 10: make a backup of your important files, take note of your windows key, download media creation tool, empty a 8GB usb flash drive, let the tool run its magic, boot of the usb drive, and follow steps as they appear on the screen.

Just now, manikyath said:

well.. i'll tell you what's going on here: what you just did works, but it has "an undocumented amount" of potential impact on peformance and/or stability.

guessing you're running windows 10: make a backup of your important files, take note of your windows key, download media creation tool, empty a 8GB usb flash drive, let the tool run its magic, boot of the usb drive, and follow steps as they appear on the screen.

Where do I find my dang Windows Key LMAO

I dont have anything Important tbh.

45 minutes ago, Foul said:

Where do I find my dang Windows Key LMAO

I dont have anything Important tbh.

If you reinstall windows, the key should "carry over", if it doesn't.. Well ay lmao you screwed (call microsoft and get it activated that way). If all goes south then just buy a 12$ key and get it over with