Keep getting deathscreens. Suspect old GPU

Good ol Dan

Hello peeps of the internets,

First of all, id like to thank anybody who clicked my post. If you saw my wall of text and decided to nope out, i wish you a great day anyway my friend!

So here it comes, Ive been getting a bunch of Windows BlueScreen of Death recently and its making me QUITE the salty pepperoni. First of all, I game a LOT, i have flexible work hours and get to enjoy gaming often which means that my pc is always running on recent, more demanding games. Ive had my 780ti since it came out back in 2013 I believe. Im using a 3440x1440 monitor, so now a days, i cant push my rig to ultra on everything like i used to be.

So for a week or so, the pc as started getting these bluescreens quite a bit while gaming. If I restart the machine immediatly after and reload the game, the pc will recrash almost right away and will start getting worse. If i push it again and reboot, i have a good chance to crash straight on windows desktop with nothing open. So to get to use my pc normally, i have to let it cool down a bit.

Now those bluescreens, ive been taking em' in picture, here's a list:

memory_management

kernel_security_check_failure

attempted_write_to_readonly_memory

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

There was 1 or 2 more but didnt get to take note of them.

Now, its not my first rodeo with pc problems, ive looked em all up to try and find the issue. What comes up most is gpu drivers update, ram fuckups, windows update, viruses and stuff like that. Ive ran a bunch of benchmarks/stress tests to make sure it wasnt the ram, ive not gotten a single error on any software i tried. Same thing for cpu even tho im 99.9% thats not it. I tried the newest nvidia and the problem is still present, and made sure windows was up to date. My windows is a fresh reformat from january btw, so I highly doubt its virus bullshit either.

So here's some info about my baby:

OS - Windows 10 64bit

What OS was originaly installed on the system?   None my dude

I puchased the os and installed it myself

Age of system : kinda complicated, some drives and the case are older, 2 hdds are 4 month old, cpu and mobo are more recent, gpu is bit older, psu too but not as old as case, cpu cooling is a year old, i had a custom loop before.

Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Yeah a month ago

CPU model  i7 4790k oc to 4.2 i think cooled with h100i

gtx 780ti msi factory cooler design

32gb of corsair vengeance ddr3, dont remember speed

Bunch of Hdds+ 1 traditional 120gb ssd+ a intel 750 ssd 400gb

MotherBoard - asus sabertooth z97 mk1

Power Supply - gold certified 750w evga

System Manufacturer - My sexy self

1 3440x1440, 2 1920x1080 monitors (3 total)

Exact model number - 69420360noscope

Laptop or Desktop? - Dude, plz

Now, while trying to fix the issue i ran ccleaner, so i dont have any Bsod dump files (i provided proof in the link lower) but still ran the Perfmon command just for you my dudes but it shows up in french for me.... dunno if it'll be the same for you, sry about that, my pc loves the baguette (its in fr)

Again, like i said, i think its my gpu, because it only happens in games, im sure its not ram or cpu and the games are running from a tried and true hdd. Windows is fresh and up to date, i dont have any weird software, not even 3rd party antivirus, no torrents, take care of my rig, etc.

Only thing i havent tried is using a different gpu but i wanted an external opinion before dumping moneyss on that, especially with those gpu prices (seriously dude wtf, fuck crypto). I also ran a bench for 2 hours on the gpu and it didnt crash which is weird, i could let it go for longer, but its kinda inconveniant, not as much as crashing tho i guess.

I would like to thank anybody who took the time to read this wall of text and would be more than happy if anybody was willing to provide some kind of solution.

If theres something i forgot, ask away my friends. (Obligatory english isnt my main thang as they say, so if something is weird, ill try to explain it better)

I wish you all an excellent day/evening

Those BSOD codes point to memory rather than the GPU. I'd run memtest on all individual sticks (memtest86+ is what you'll need to get, make a bootable USB for it) to see if any of them have issues. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

I would also point towards RAM. Is XMP enabled?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X PBO GPU: Asus Strix RTX 3090 OC Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600Mhz CL17

CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Capillex Storage: Samsung 980 Pro and 970 Evo 1TB Samsung 860 EVO 1TB Crucial MX300 525GB WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX1000 Case: Corsair 500D SE RGB 6x LL120

Oh shieeet my dudes, i was wrong and you were right, as soon as i posted my thing, i restarted prime 95 at 26000mb and my pc crashed like 2 min after. Good ol pcs, i let it run a full night yesterday and nothing, now 2 mins and it cashes.

And i remembered i had overclocked my ram a while back (like 2 years ago), ill try to reset them and let prime run a bit. Do you guys think that if i were to set an artificial cap to my ram in windows it would stop the crashing?.... im kinda too lazy to find out which stick is at fault

I dont have xmp enabled, i checked and my ram is supposed to be at 2400, i underclocked to 2133, i hadn't overclocked my ram when i got them.

Two sets of those babies :  https://goo.gl/oqZEeT

Running prime 95 at the moment of posting this, if it still crashes, im gonna have to find out what stick is at fault or try the artificial ram cap in windows

Indeed. Just run memtest. Prime is NOT a memory tester. You're just pushing a lot of stress and heat through the system for no reason ;) 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro