PC crashes unexpectedly

Hello! I have had enough of my PC crashing.  It's so annoying so I came here for help. 

I get random crashes.  First my screen freezes but the sound continues (even my Discord is running - I hear my friends in the call), then my screen turns black and I hear the crash sound ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtqdbS0YFvo )

It then boots right up like if nothing happened.  I then go to Computer Management -> System Scheduler -> Even Viewer -> Windows Logs -> System and I see a few different logs.  I have attached those to this thread.

What I've tried already:
1.  15 different version Video Drivers

2.  A different PSU (Swapped PSUs with my brother - he gets no issues but I still do)
3.  I tried with 1, 2, 4, and 8 sticks of RAM.

4.  I have no Over Clocking (Not GPU nor CPU)
5.  Updating BIOS

6.  Made sure I had the latest Windows updates

I have tested it in several games including PUBG, Fortine, Far Cry 4 and 5 (lost it when I crashed on FC5), GTA, I stress tested my PC with 3D mark for 6 hours straight, Bioshock infinite, even Minecraft (blowing up a LOT of TNT to test my CPU)  The only ones that crash are PUBG and Far Cry 5.  Since those are the games I most play, it renders it unplayable because of how much I crash....  Any ideas?

critical.PNG

error1.PNG

error2.PNG

error3.PNG